Chapter 94: Is Talent Important?

Realizing that Lin Jiansheng did not want to return the Rebirth Pills and had left, Grand Master Qingying was both angry and annoyed. She waved her tail vigorously and scolded angrily, "Short-lived old ghost, don't let me see you again!"

Yu Huang heard Grand Master Qingying's words. She grabbed Lin Jiansheng's clothes and asked loudly, "Mentor, is that Grand Master Qingying interested in you? I see that she has been standing on the spot and staring at you. Is she feeling reluctant to part with you?"

Upon hearing this, Lin Jiansheng sped up.

What a joke. Was there a reason to take out the treasures stored in his interspatial ring and return them?

Don't even think about it!

Lin Jiansheng pulled Yu Huang and flew to the top of the pier of the Lou Lan island in one go. After confirming that Grand Master Qingying did not chase after them, he landed in front of the ticketing hall on his sword.

Lin Jiansheng threw the bag of spirit stones and money to Yu Huang and ordered, "Go and buy two first-class tickets."

Yu Huang obediently bought the tickets and boarded the first class cabin with Lin Jiansheng. The environment of the first class cabin was much more luxurious than the economy cabin on the second floor. Their seats could become a single bed, and they could sit or lie.

There were staff members roasting oysters on the deck outside. When the aroma wafted into the cabin, Lin Jiansheng was about to cry from craving it. "Let's go and eat the oysters. We have to get the money for the two boat tickets back!"

Yu Huang followed Lin Jiansheng to the deck to eat and drink. After she was full, she returned to her seat to rest.

Yu Huang had spent half a year in Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion. There was only half a month left until the opening of Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion this year, but there were fewer passengers on the ship.

The number of human passengers on the ship could be counted with one's fingers, most of them were local merfolk of Xixia Sea.

Yu Huang stared at the tails of the merfolk who were under the chairs and couldn't help but whisper to Lin Jiansheng, "Mentor, they are fish, so why do they still need to take the boat? Isn't it more convenient to swim over directly?"

Lin Jiansheng rolled his eyes at her and said, "You're a person. Isn't it more convenient for you to travel the world barefoot? Why do you still need to take a plane?"

Yu Huang was rendered speechless. She even felt that she was a little stupid.

"Aren't you too free?" In order to find something for Yu Huang to do, Lin Jiansheng took out a stack of exam papers from his interspatial ring and placed them on the small table in front of Yu Huang. He said, "If you have nothing to do, let's do the exam papers!"

Yu Huang stared at the pile of exam papers and revealed a pained expression.

She flipped through the exam papers and saw that there were ten stacks per seven sets of exam papers. She asked, "These are the college entrance examination papers from previous years?"

"Yes." Lin Jiansheng explained, "When I was compiling the scriptures for the college entrance examination for you, I read them a few times."

Lin Jiansheng picked out a stack of papers from the pile and stuffed it into Yu Huang's hands. He said, "This is the easiest set, I think. Do this first. After you're done, I'll give you a score."