Chapter 111: The Second Gift

Now that she was drunk, Yu Huang was even more unrestrained.

She reached out and pinched Sheng Xiao's waist. Then, she touched his perky and robust butt. She mumbled, "Why does this boyfriend feel so real?"

Sheng Xiao could not bear it anymore. He finally pushed Yu Huang away cruelly. "Stop pretending. I know you're not drunk." If she was really drunk, she would call people to settle accounts instead of touching him.

Now that her disguise had been exposed, Yu Huang felt a little embarrassed.

She slowly moved her head away from Sheng Xiao and stood up straight. Her eyes were clear. She was not drunk at all.

Yu Huang, who had returned to her normal state, was even more crafty. She crossed her arms and looked up at Sheng Xiao. "I want to know why Supreme Master Sheng, who should be in Divine Realm Academy, appeared in the Prosperous Capital at night."

Sheng Xiao pursed his lips. His expression was unnatural.

Yu Huang looked up at the stars above her head and teased Sheng Xiao. "Could it be that the stars in the Prosperous Capital are better than those in the Divine Realm Academy, so you came here to admire the stars?"

The moonlight shone on Yu Huang's golden mask. It gave off a pale yellow light, like starlight. Sheng Xiao stared at Yu Huang and replied, "Yes, I'm here to admire the starlight."

Yu Huang fell silent.

Seeing that she was no longer making a fuss, Sheng Xiao took out the gift he had prepared from his pocket and handed it to Yu Huang. "This is for your graduation."

It was a ring.

Yu Huang was shocked. She did not take it. She asked Sheng Xiao, "You gave me a ring?" Although she liked him, she did not intend to accept Sheng Xiao's proposal so early.

Sheng Xiao knew that Yu Huang was overthinking. He explained, "It's just an interspatial ring."

Yu Huang was embarrassed when she heard the explanation. She thought that Sheng Xiao had given her a proposal ring.

After knowing that this thing was only an interspatial ring, Yu Huang accepted it generously. An interspatial ring was very expensive, and her mentor, that scrooge, only had one. It was filled with all his treasures.

Yu Huang had an interspatial bracelet, but the storage space of that bracelet was too small. It was not enough. She planned to buy an interspatial ring. Sheng Xiao's gift was timely.

Yu Huang put the ring on her left index finger and asked Sheng Xiao, "Is it expensive?"

Sheng Xiao, who hadn't been short of money since he was a child, said, "It's not expensive." The ring was jade-colored. It looked beautiful on Yu Huang's finger, so Sheng Xiao looked at it a few more times.

Yu Huang asked again, "Is this thing vulnerable to breaking?"

"It won't break. It's supported by spiritual power."

"That's good." Yu Huang noticed that Sheng Xiao still had the school badge of Divine Realm Academy on his chest. She narrowed her eyes and asked, "Did you really come from Divine Realm Academy?"

Sheng Xiao's eyes flickered. He did not explain.

Yu Huang knew that she had guessed correctly.

"Don't tell me that you came to the Prosperous Capital from the Divine Realm Academy through the space station to see me." Yu Huang was observing Sheng Xiao's expression and reaction when she asked the question.