Chapter 113: Provincial Top Scorer, Yu Huang!

All the students in Class 7 were shocked by the genius who scored 696.

Zhu Nuowen said, "This score is very ridiculous. The person who can achieve this abnormal score is most likely a genius from Shengdu High School."

Another female surnamed Zhang said, "It's also possible that it's Munden Private Academy. I've long heard that Munden Private Academy's Yin Yunhao's scores are very amazing. It might be him."

Everyone's analysis was logical and well-founded, but none of them believed that the examinee was a student of Yong Hui High School.

At this moment, Yu Feng asked silently, "I saw that you guys had been arguing for a long time, but why didn't anyone vote for our school? Why can't that student be a student of Yong Hui High School?"

Seeing Yu Feng's question, Jiang Shangfeng explained, "The one with the best results in our school is none other than Dongfang Song of Class 1, but I have already asked my friends in Class 1. They said that Dongfang Song's total score is 680."

Dongfang Song, who had always occupied the first place in the level, only scored 680 points this time. Who could surpass him?

Furthermore, although Yong Hui High School had been established for more than 200 years, there had never been a top scorer.

All the provincial top scorers in the Prosperous Capital had come from Shengdu High School and Munden Private Academy. This resulted in the students with the best scores being more willing to go to Shengdu High School and Munden Private Academy.

Under such circumstances, how could Yong Hui High School produce a provincial top scorer?!

Jiang Shangfeng remembered the bet between Yu Feng and Conway Entertainment. He asked Yu Feng again, "Yu Feng, have you seen the results? How much did you get?"

Vivian hurriedly asked, "Did you get... at least 680 points?" If Yu Feng couldn't get 680 points, then she would suffer humiliation in front of the entire country's netizens.

Yu Huang said, "I saw it. I got 696 points."

Everyone was speechless.

Vivian thought that Yu Feng was joking, and she was immediately angered. She directly sent a voice message to her: "Yu Feng, what time is it, yet you're still joking?! Did you see the results? How much did you get, and... is it at least 680 points?"

Vivian felt worried when the number 680 was mentioned.

According to Yu Feng's grades, it would be considered extraordinary if she could score 480 points. As for 680 points, that was something they did not even dare to think about.

[Tsk, why don't you guys believe me? Do you guys only believe me when you see the screenshot of my college entrance examination results? Alright, I'll show it to you guys.]

Yu Feng opened the photo album and sent the screenshot to the class chat.

Seeing that Yu Huang had sent a screenshot, Vivian opened the screenshot immediately.

She opened the screenshot and her gaze was immediately attracted by the three pure black and thick numbers in the middle of the picture—

696

It was really 696!

Vivian couldn't help but swear: "Damn!"

And then...

Jiang Shangfeng: "Damn!"

Zhu Nuowen: "Damn!"

The others: "... Damn..."