Chapter 60: Spirit Restraining Parasite Eradicated, Beast Form Awakened!

Yu Huang laid on the ground and struggled. The skin all over her body instantly turned red, making her look especially scary.

Sheng Xiao wanted to help Yu Huang. At that moment, a powerful force raised Yu Huang and made her float in the air.

A ball of grayish-black light enveloped Yu Huang's entire body. Her black hair fluttered, and her painful cries were on the verge of toppling the roof.

Sheng Xiao quickly sealed the space to prevent others from hearing Yu Huang's movements.

"I'm about to explode!" Yu Huang really felt like she was about to explode.

The Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl was an energy body condensed by Su Tingxue's mental strength. It was too rebellious and was unwilling to be used by everyone. Therefore, it wanted to destroy Yu Huang and kill her!

The Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl turned into a grayish-black ball of light that flowed through Yu Huang's limbs and bones. Yu Huang subconsciously wanted to resist the impact of the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl, but it quickly broke through her defense.

After six hundred years, the power of the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl was no longer the same as before, but it was also no weaker than a Supreme Master's energy. Yu Huang was weak, so how could she withstand the destructive power of the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl?

Wherever the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl went, Yu Huang's meridians would break. It was a torture that was even more painful than death!

Sheng Xiao could only release his beast form when he heard Yu Huang's painful cry for mercy.

"Black Qing!"

Black Qing's huge body appeared in the suite and the room became crowded. "Combine!" After hearing Sheng Xiao's order, Black Qing immediately entered Sheng Xiao's body and became one with him.

After they merged into one, Sheng Xiao was covered in a layer of hard black dragon scales again. A pair of dragon horns appeared on his head.

Sheng Xiao floated above Yu Huang. He held Yu Huang's shoulder with both hands. He was shocked to feel the scorching warmth of Yu Huang's body.

If this continued, Yu Huang would definitely explode and die!

"Sigh!"

Sheng Xiao sighed silently. Then, he leaned his forehead against Yu Huang's and told her in a deep voice, "Concentrate and open your Spiritual Abode!"

In the midst of the chaos, Yu Huang heard Sheng Xiao's voice. She quickly opened the Spiritual Abode.

The moment the Spiritual Abode opened, an unfamiliar and robust black energy body quickly entered her Spiritual Abode. A black dragon appeared in Yu Huang's Spiritual Abode. It circled high in the sky above Yu Huang's spiritual sea and opened its mouth to emit dragon roars.

The black dragon flew one round around the spiritual sea before quickly flying out of Yu Huang's Spiritual Abode. It turned into a black energy body and swam along Yu Huang's meridians in an attempt to find the hiding place of the Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl.

This was an extremely strange experience for Yu Huang. This was not the first time she had opened her Spiritual Abode to a stranger. She had opened her Spiritual Abode to Lin Jiansheng before. However, Sheng Xiao was the first person to wander around her body. It was more intimate.

The Purifying Spirit Sacred Pearl had been subdued by Sheng Xiao. It had an instinctive fear of Sheng Xiao. Therefore, when it sensed Sheng Xiao's aura, it immediately hid and did not dare to move.