Chapter 89: Mentor's Acting Skills

After confirming that Yu Huang was still alive, Lin Jiansheng immediately calmed down and regained his rationality. He no longer flew into a rage.

Lin Jiansheng suspected that Yu Huang's fall into the Time Valley was not an accident, but something she had done deliberately. Although he did not know why Yu Huang had done this, Lin Jiansheng chose to believe her.

Grand Master Qingying had thought that Yu Huang had no one to rely on and was only a talented young Scholar. Now that she had died, Grand Master Qingying had no other thoughts than pity.

However, after discovering that Yu Huang's mentor was actually a Level 8 Purifying Spirit Master, Grand Master Qingying found it troublesome.

Although Yu Huang's fall into the Time Valley was an accident, it was her fault.

Grand Master Qingying waved her hand in the air and a blue jade bottle appeared in her hand.

A pained expression flashed across Grand Master Qingying's face. She told Lin Jiansheng, "This medicinal pill is called the Rebirth Pill. It is a Heaven Grade medicinal pill refined by an Alchemy Grand Master on the Upper World's Alchemy Continent."

"Its effect is to restore his body. No matter how deep the injury is, as long as one still has a breath left, it can restore one's body after taking this medicine."

A hint of hesitation and consideration flashed across Grand Master Qingying's eyes. In the end, she decided to part with her treasure and throw the medicine to Lin Jiansheng as compensation.

Lin Jiansheng hurriedly grabbed the medicine and opened the bottle in front of Grand Master Qingying. He took a sniff and indeed smelled a rich medicinal fragrance.

After confirming that this was indeed a rare Heaven Grade medicinal pill, Lin Jiansheng hurriedly put it away in his interspatial ring.

Seeing that Lin Jiansheng had accepted her apology gift, Grand Master Qingying could not help but heave a sigh of relief. She said that she still had something to do and quickly left.

Seeing that Grand Master Qingying had left, Lin Jiansheng glanced at the people below and accidentally saw Sheng Yang and the others walking out of the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion.

Seeing a dignified middle-aged man beside Sheng Yang, the shrewd Lin Jiansheng recognized Sheng Lingfeng immediately.

Lin Jiansheng hurriedly flew down and guarded the path that Sheng Yang and the others had to pass through. Lin Jiansheng immediately put on a pained expression and cried sorrowfully, "Ah Huang, my poor disciple!"

Sheng Lingfeng and the others stopped in their tracks and stared at Lin Jiansheng.

Lin Jiansheng rubbed his red eyes and sighed sorrowfully. "My dear disciple, why are you so unlucky?! So a great celebrity had her beauty ruined by a fire! The bastard who kept saying that he loved you abandoned you mercilessly when he saw that you were disfigured and forced you to break off the engagement with him!"

"After suffering a series of blows, you finally came out of your sorrow. I thought that after awakening your beast form, you would have a different exciting life. Who would have thought that you would fall into the Time Valley to save people!"

"Why are you so kind?! Why are you such a busybody?! I don't want you to be a good person. I only want you to live!" Lin Jiansheng cried as he spoke. His appearance really made those who heard it cry.

When Sheng Yang heard Lin Jiansheng's words, her eyes were filled with tears again. She tugged at Sheng Lingfeng's sleeve and said in a hoarse voice, "Father, we can't be ungrateful."