Chapter 109: Being Touched Immediately become worthless

Chapter 109: Being Touched Immediately become worthless

Upon hearing Yu Feng's explanation, the parents and examinees all thought that she was bragging.

However, Yu Donghai believed Yu Huang's words.

Who was Yu Huang's teacher?

He was Lin Jiansheng!

That old fart Lin Jiansheng might not be good at other things, but he was really good at research and academics. Lin Jiansheng had personally taught Yu Feng for three months. Could Yu Feng's current academic level be comparable to those ordinary examination candidates?

When he heard Yu Huang's reply, not only was Yu Donghai not angry, but he even revealed a happy expression as he asked her happily, "You think it was very easy? Then how many points are you confident of getting?"

Yu Huang thought for a moment and said, "At least above 690."

At least above 690...

At least above 690

Infuriated by Yu Feng's shameless tone, some of the anxious parents around them hurriedly said to their children, "Child, you have to be honest. Don't imitate some children, who don't have good grades, but sure are arrogant."

The child said, "Mom, I understand."

Yu Huang thought, "What do you all know?!

"Let's go, Father."

Yu Huang pulled Yu Donghai and left.

After returning to her rented apartment, Yu Huang went to bed and headed straight to the Purifying Spirit Academy the next morning.

Lin Jiansheng had a guest today. He needed to cast the Purifying Spirit Art for that guest and had no time to bother with Yu Feng.

Yu Huang found something to do.

After becoming a Purifying Spirit Master, Yu Huang's memory improved as well. She remembered all the contents of the seven papers. She could even write them down.

Yu Feng found seven pieces of white paper and wrote down the questions for the test. Then, she copied them down again.

When Lin Jiansheng came to look for Yu Feng, she was doing the last chemistry test.

Lin Jiansheng did not disturb her. He gently took away the stack of papers that had been written with the answers and looked through them.

After Yu Feng finished the last question, she stopped writing and realized that Lin Jiansheng had already arrived.

Lin Jiansheng sat behind the desk and meowed. He was holding a ballpoint pen in his hand and marking papers.

Yu Feng hurriedly passed the last paper over as well. She leaned against Lin Jiansheng's chair and said to him, "Mentor, I wrote down all the questions for the test and wrote down my answers. See how many points I can get."

"Okay, go away. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Okay."

There were a few strange-looking plants on the windowsill of Lin Jiansheng's study. They were all genetic mutations.

Yu Huang walked over and released her psychic power to try to purify them.

Lin Jiansheng sensed the fluctuations of Yu Huang's Psychic power. Without raising his head, he said, "As a Purifying Spirit Master, you have to remember that our strength is a gift from nature. We have to return as much as it has given us."