Chapter 66: Divine Feather Phoenix

The Myriad Book Pavilion was a library protected by the Holy Spirit Continent. There were a total of eight branches worldwide, on each of the five continents and three seas.

The Divine Moon Empire was the most powerful country on the Divine Realm Continent. The Divine Realm Continent's Myriad Book Pavilion was built in the capital of the Divine Moon Empire, next to the capital's Purifying Spirit Academy.

Lin Jiansheng was in a hurry. He felt that taking the plane was too slow, so he brought Yu Huang to the spatial teleportation station.

The Divine Moon Empire was rich. Hundreds of years ago, they had invited dozens of Beast Tamers and the dean of the Divine Realm Academy to establish a complete spatial teleportation passageway for the Divine Moon Empire.

This passageway was only used by Beast Tamers and Purifying Spirit Masters. Therefore, before this, Yu Huang did not know that there was a spatial teleportation passageway in this world.

It was only when Lin Jiansheng brought her to the teleportation point that Yu Huang learned of its existence.

Lin Jiansheng knew that this was Yu Huang's first time taking the spatial teleportation station. He told Yu Huang, "The spatial teleportation station is a spatial passageway created by 50 Beast Tamers who are proficient in spatial domains. It takes two hours to take a plane and four hours to take the high-speed rail from the Prosperous Capital to Jingdu. If you take the spatial teleportation station, you will arrive in 20 minutes."

Yu Huang was shocked. "That fast? Why isn't it used for civilian use?"

"The cost of maintaining a single spatial teleportation station is too high. Our Divine Moon Empire currently has ten spatial teleportation stations that connect the capital to several important provincial cities. However, the annual maintenance cost of these ten spatial teleportation stations is an astronomical sum. The country cannot afford this fee at all. The six families, the Beast Tamer Alliance, and the Purifying Spirit Alliance will jointly maintain the stability of the spatial teleportation stations."

"No wonder."

As the President of the Purifying Spirit Academy's branch in the Prosperous Capital, Lin Jiansheng was able to use the spatial teleportation station for free. However, Yu Huang's status was low, so she had to buy a ticket herself.

From the Prosperous Capital to the capital, a ticket cost a thousand spirit stones. A thousand spirit stones was about a hundred thousand ordinary coins.

Yu Huang used a thousand Spirit Stones to exchange for a ticket. It was expensive.

Lin Jiansheng could not stand her dejected look. "What's there to feel sorry for? When you'll be rich in the future, you can sit at any spatial teleportation station!"

Yu Huang thought that it made sense and pulled herself together.

"The energy inside the space station is chaotic. Don't let go of my hand later. You might be injured by the energy body."

"Alright, Mentor."

The guardian of the Prosperous Capital's Spatial Teleportation Station was Lu Yubei's trusted aide, a Beast Tamer called Zhou Jingcheng.

From afar, he saw Lin Jiansheng walking with a lady. Zhou Junshi greeted him respectfully, "Purifying Spirit Lord, where are you going?"

Lin Jiansheng was a high-level Level 8 Purifying Spirit Master. When he walked outside, everyone had to respectfully address him as Purifying Spirit Lord.