Chapter 98: Yu Huang: I'm Sorry, I'm Such an Old Pervert

After becoming a level-two Purifying Spirit Master, Yu Huang's senses had evolved. Now, she could see a thousand meters in front of her. She could see anything within a thousand meters. She would not miss Sheng Xiao's reaction.

Yu Huang was amused by Sheng Xiao's innocent reaction.

When they were fighting, he was fierce and valiant, but he actually became shy in private.

So cute.

Yu Huang shook her dog tail ring and deliberately shouted at Sheng Xiao silently, "Brother Xiao."

There was a distance of two hundred meters between them, but Sheng Xiao had the illusion that Yu Huang was breathing beside his ear.

Yu Huang saw that Sheng Xiao's ears were even redder. Not only was his face red, but his neck was also a little red. The small mole beside his Adam's apple looked even more attractive when his neck was red.

Yu Huang stared at the mole. Her gaze deepened. She wondered if Sheng Xiao would be in so much pain that he would need to catch his breath if she took a bite of the mole.

What would happen when Sheng Xiao panted?

Just the thought of it made Yu Huang feel a little horny.

She felt that she was an old pervert. She even lusted after a young guy in his twenties.

Yu Huang's gaze was too bold and obvious. Sheng Xiao could not help but look away. He stared at the competition on the racecourse.

However, his thoughts were elsewhere.

Sheng Xiao and his sister Sheng Yang were twelve years apart in age. When Sheng Yang was still in her infancy, Sheng Xiao had already gone to Divine Realm Academy to study.

Due to the huge age difference between them, the siblings did not have a close relationship.

Sheng Yang respected and admired Sheng Xiao, but she did not have a sister's attachment to her brother. Although Sheng Xiao loved his sister, he was not good at expressing his feelings.

It was only when Sheng Yang awakened her beast form two years ago and often asked Sheng Xiao for advice on cultivation through videos that the siblings became closer.

Last summer, Sheng Yang had broken through to the intermediate-stage of the Scholar Realm and she urgently needed a suitable cultivation technique. Coincidentally, the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion was open to the public. Sheng Yang and the two other newborn Beast Tamers of the Sheng Clan took the Garo Clan's aircraft to the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion to search for a cultivation technique.

Sheng Xiao was concerned about it. After the Lou Lan Ancient Pavilion closed, he called Sheng Yang immediately and asked about her gains in the building.

However, when Sheng Yang received Sheng Xiao's call that time, she was not as excited as before.

Sheng Xiao could tell that she sounded sad. He thought that she was disappointed that she did not find a suitable cultivation technique.

Sheng Xiao comforted her. "Why are you unhappy? Did you not find a suitable technique?"

Sheng Yang said, "I obtained a fifth-grade Witch rank cultivation technique!"

A fifth-grade Witch-level technique was second only to a Divine-level technique. It was very powerful. Sheng Xiao smiled and praised her on the phone. "Not bad. A fifth-grade Witch-level technique is very good. You must cultivate it well."