Fluff...and Sin

As you read, this is a fluff chapter. And a sin chapter. It'll be really cute, but some more nsfw scenes towards the end. Context: Cross explained the X-Event in layman's terms to (Y/N), who said it wasn't that similar. Everyone agreed and (Y/N) mentioned they were tired. So yeah, there you go. Have fun sinners <3

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sighed and leaned on Cross as I walked, feeling his hand slowly intertwine with mine. Nightmare grumbled angrily from my right, crossing his arms. "What's wrong? "Nothing, nothing. Just tired of Cross clinging onto you like a lost puppy." "Huh?!" Cross's face turned purple and he let go, gently pushing my away. "Am not!" I stumbled a little until Nightmare's tentacle wrapped itself around my waist, keeping me stable. "And then you push them? Make up your mind, you useless Guard.

I sighed. "Guys, stop fighting. I have a headache..." Cross apologized quietly and rubbed my shoulder, making Nightmare's tendril pull me closer. We reached a room, where Nightmare started walking into with me. Oh wait, this is his room. It seemed a bit different from last time, but not by much; It was still fucking huge and at the top of a bunch of fucking stairs. I'm not salty, you are.

"What are you doing?" "Taking them to bed, what does it look like?" "Looks like you're trying to fuck them!" I held my head and ground, making both quiet down. "I would never  do such a thing, you pig. My bed is the most comfortable- that's why. Now if you'll excuse-" "I don't trust you. Besides, I'm sure (Y/N) wouldn't mind me staying as well?" I sighed and tried to make Nightmare let go, failing. He released me, figuring that was my sad attempt as escape. "Right now..? I want to listen to a book on tape and sleep."

Cross rubbed his neck and smiled sadly. "Yeah, okay. Well, let me know if you get hungry. I'll cook you something so that you know what it'll be like on our second date," Cross said, walking off. Nightmare glared as he left, keeping his hand on the door. "I lied." Nightmare turned to me, confusion and concern lacing his features. "I'd rather be with you right now. Just you." His face turned a light cyan as he followed me into the room, locking the door.

I got onto his super soft bed and laid down, seeing Nightmare walk around the room, stopping at drawers and such. "Here," he said, placing some clothes on my stomach. "You can change out here while I change in the other room." Nightmare walked through a pair of double doors, which led out to his bedroom's foyer. Yeah, let me explain his room layout better:

When you open the double doors to get into his room, there's a seating area with comfortable chairs, a sofa, and a television. When you walk straight, there's a large window, usually with the curtains closed; to the right is a half-bath; and to the left is another set of double doors. This is where his bedroom is, with access to a balcony as well. There's a bathroom, a mini-bar, and a television. Huge, right?

Nightmare knocked on the door while I was changing, but he didn't open it. "Have you finished?" "Almost, I'll let you in when I'm done." I got dressed in traditional pajamas, but these were dark violet (AKA, Royal Purple). I opened the door, seeing Nightmare in black traditional pajamas, but his were cotton and had dark violet lining. It was cute how formally he dressed for bed, when he wore slippers and a jacket most of the time.

"You look l-lovely," he said, stuttering. It'd been a while since he'd done that, aww. "You look really handsome, too, Night." His face heated up and he just stood there quietly. I walked over to his bed and got back in, reveling in the comfort. "You seem energized, suddenly," Nightmare said, sitting beside me. "You're bed is so comfyyyy..." I sat up and looked over, seeing Nightmare playing with his hands. "Hey, can we talk? Seriously?"

Nightmare looked over and nodded, concern on his face. "About what?" "When you kissed me before I went comatose." Nightmare's face turned bright cyan and he turned away from me quickly. "I apologize for that. I wasn't thinking clearly and-" "I really liked it." Nightmare turned back, looking at me like I'd lost my mind. "You...you what?" "I liked it. I want to do that again. Now." He only got more flustered, making it very hard not to laugh. I lifted his chin with my index finger, bringing his face closer.

"May I? May I kiss you, Nightmare?" "...y-yes..." I leaned forward and placed a kiss to his mouth, feeling him stiffen and then relax. His body shifted until I was pinned under him on the bed. He pulled away before searching my face. "Is that all? Come on, even Cross could kiss better than that," I said, trying to provoke him. It worked, because he smashed our mouths together in a more heated kiss, licking my lip for entrance less than a second later.

I opened happily and let him take control, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He shifted again, pressing what I could only assume was his bulge, against my right leg. I moved my leg slightly, eliciting a moan from him. He pulled away to allow me to catch my breath, still leaving his face close to mine. "How was that for better than Cross?" "I don't know, guards have to be good with their hands, right?" Nightmare groaned glared slightly, panting a bit. Did skeletons need to breathe? 

"Well?" "I'm thinking, hold on," he said, looking away. He shifted his position to be supporting himself with a tentacle on the floor and his arm on the bed. "I guess you're done?" "I'm done thinking, but I'm not done with you, yet." Nightmare kissed me again, immediately trying to get his tongue in my mouth again. I allowed him, wondering where he was going with this. His newly freed hand gently slipped under the top of my night shirt, caressing my bare side. His hands were trembling.

 I put one of my hands on his chest and pushed him back, breaking the kiss. He seemed almost scared. "I'm sorry, I-" "You don't need to force yourself, Nightmare." Our eyes met and he frowned. "Your hand was shaking. As much as I enjoy you doing this, I don't want to force you into something you're not comfortable with." "It's not that, (Y/N). I just...I've never done anything this...l-lewd with anyone before." "Oh, so you're a virgin? Does that make me your first?" "I-I-" "Teasing , Nightmare." 'For now,' I thought.

Date: 10/14/22 0011

Word Count: 1130