Date, Start!

Warning: This chapter contains some sexual/suggestive themes throughout. Safe to say the only thing Killer and Nightmare have in common is being handsy with their dates...The further you get into the chapter, the more sexual themes there will be. Sorry-

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It was now late afternoon in my AU, so there luckily weren't any kids running around. There weren't even a lot of people in general- Barbie and Oppenheimer had already started. Nightmare let out a soft sigh, glancing around. "Something wrong?" "No, not at all, dear. I just...the movie title sounds a bit...perverted." Killer chimed up, walking ahead of us and turning around to face everyone. "Because it is! Have you ever seen Dirty Dancing, Boss?" Nightmare shook his head, saying he didn't normally have time for such leisures. I gasped in mock offense, putting my hand on my chest.

"Nightmare! How could you?" Nightmare rolled his eye, smiling and kissing my temple. "There there, darling. I'll watch it tonight." I smiled and leaned against his shoulder. Killer made a gagging noise, grinning at Nightmare's annoyance. "Come on, let's get snacks! (Y/N)'s food got tossed, right?" I nodded, taking Killer's hand after he extended it to me. He started running towards the concessions, which pulled me along. I laughed a little as we got there, looking like two kids with no parents. He glanced at the displays of candy, "ooh"-ing and "ahh"-ing. I glanced at the slushie machine- Yes! They had all three flavors!

I felt two hands on my hips, Nightmare's voice following the action. "Do you see something you like, Darling?" I nodded, pointing at the slushies. His left hand slowly slid back to rest on my ass as he spoke, his voice slightly shaking. He wasn't even the one getting touched and he was this nervous? That's just adorable. I stood straight and leaned against him, tipping my head up to glance at his face. He was steadily turning more cyan, which elicited a giggle. "Something the matter?" He shook his head quickly and settled his hands on my hips again. When Cross finally walked over, Killer started rambling about different candies.

And then it happened. Cross just kissed him. My jaw fell slack as I completely stared. It seemed to silence Killer too, Cross's only words being: "Be quiet for a minute." I glanced at Nightmare, who was just as shocked. I shook my head and turned back to look at things to get. "Nightmare?" "Yes, love?" "What do you want to get? Like, snacks and drinks?" Nightmare looked at the displays, silently picking some. I glanced over to the other two, taking in their expressions. Killer put his hand on his teeth, his cheeks red. Cross was much the same as Nightmare- silently looking at the selections for foods.

It surprised me how similar the two could act despite being nearly polar opposites. Cross caught my glance and smiled, waving slightly. I waved back awkwardly, Nightmare's arms wrapping around my waist. "(Y/N), did you pick out what snacks you wanted?" I nodded and pointed to some candies, Nightmare nodded and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Do you want to share a slushie, Nighty?" "That sounds lovely, Darling..." He smiled and nuzzled his nose against my cheek, making me laugh a little. Nightmare ordered and paid, despite my protests. He simply said he had the money to spare and wanted to treat me, as a good king should. I snorted and rolled my eyes, which only earned a small chuckle from him.

"Cross, Killer? Get your shit yet?" Cross mumbled something under his breath as he kept looking, while Killer was still kinda...broken. I flicked his forehead, which luckily gained his attention. "W-What?" "Welcome back to Earth, gaylord. You pick out your snacks and drinks yet?" Killer flipped me off with a scowl. "Don't you talk to me about being gay when Boss's holding you like you're made of glass!" I shrugged and leaned back into Nightmare, giving Killer a shit eating grin. "I'm not the one getting flustered by a single damn kiss, you twink." Killer's cheeks turned scarlet and he stumbled his way through a flimsy excuse. I scoffed and looked up at the dark king, who was staring back down, amused. "Is he always this..?" "Idiotic? Pitiful? Homosexual? Yes, yes he is."

~One small little time skip later~

I watched the characters on scene dance, leaning forward in my seat a bit. We got really good seats, which were right by the disabled seats- which meant the rows were wider and we didn't have to worry about stepping on anyone's toes. Nightmare's hand held mine, leaning in subtly. "Uh, darling..?" "Yes, Nighty?" He pointed at the screen, his tone confused. "Why is he holding her like that..?" I chuckled a little and explained the kind of dancing they were doing to Nightmare. His cheeks flushed and he nodded, silently eating some popcorn. I glanced to my other side, seeing Killer absolutely failing to get Cross's attention. Albeit it was silently trying to get his hand in his pants, but Cross just swatted him away. I snorted, which got me a nice little glare from Killer.

Nightmare's hand slowly let go of mine and instead settled on my thigh. I shot him a questioning glance, but he seemed to be trying to keep his attention on the movie. Ah. So that's how it's going to be. I parted my legs just slightly, Nightmare's hand trembling ever so slightly as he stroked his thumb across my leg. I rolled my eyes- he really was adorable. He gave my thigh a small squeeze, glancing over just slightly. I blew him a kiss and his cheeks burned so bright, someone behind us told him to turn his phone off. I chuckled as Nightmare attempted an apology, Cross following me. I moved the plastic cup holder between our seats upwards so I could lean against Nightmare, who seemed to enjoy it.

His hand moved from my thigh as he instead put his arm around my shoulders. I hummed happily and leaned my head against his shoulder. He was so cold...I kissed his cheek, which prompted a questioning glance. "You just looked like you needed a little kiss, that's all." Nightmare smiled kindly and kissed me, not lingering for more than a few moments. We continued our soft romances and touches for a while, simply enjoying the warmth from one another. Nightmare's hand soon found its way to my lower back, rubbing in circles against my spine. "Mm?" "I'm thinking, apologies..." I told him it was fine, and he just shook his head and sighed. Weird.

I then decided it was the perfect time for payback, softly putting my hand right between his legs. Sure enough, that ecto he'd told me about was formed- and male. Nightmare sucked in a breath, glancing over at me with an unsure gaze. I smiled softly at him, stroking my thumb across the steadily growing bulge in his shorts. He moved his hand from my lower back to my hip, giving it a soft squeeze. "Wh-What are you doing..?" "Does it make you uncomfortable?" "...no..." "Then just hush and focus on the movie, okay?" He nodded slowly, letting soft breaths out as I continued rubbing slow circles on the tent. Nightmare's breaths became slightly louder and heavier, which only led to my own cocky smirk forming. This was going to be fun~

Sorry it took so damn long to get this chapter out- I started writing it the same day as the one before, but crapped out right before the time skip. Then the first week of college courses- I just got wayyy too side-tracked. Anyways, this is a setup for the 50th chapter (and 51st, technically). I'm planning on doing NSFW, one chapter for anatomical males and one for anatomical females. There will still be They/Them pronouns used, but you know...anatomical differences. Anyways, stay tuned for Hornymare!

Date: 8/24/23 21:31

Word Count: 1319