• 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 •

Heyy guys i'm back :D I'm not gonna say a lot so yeah enjoy this new fanfic !! <33
.
.
Character Information :

Name - [ name ]

Last name - Narukami ; Means thunder

Age - 10 ( when she became a hashira ) 20 ( tanjiros arrival )

Rank- Thunder hashira

Breathing style - Thunder breathing

Personality - Serious, strict and has anger issues. Is kind in her own way. Trust issues.

Favorite food - Japanese spicy curry

Favorite dessert - Dumplings ( made of steaks )

Favorite drink - Sake
.
.
Appearance :

Hair color - Purple

Hair length - Reaches mid-back

Eye color - Dark purple

Face over all - Siren eyes, skin slightly pale, peach tinted lips. Always has a serious face

Height - 5'8
.
.
Relatives :

Father - Unalive

Mother - Unalive

Siblings - None
.
.
Facts about [ name ] :

• She doesn't like sweets, but she likes the sweet sauce of the dumplings.

• Her hobbies is actually meditating. She could mediate for a whole day.

• [ name ] actually has a big fear for cats.

• [ name ] doesn't like to work with people. She works best alone, though if her master tells her to work with other people she will do it.

• [ name ] used to be a kid who would smile all the time, later on she stopped smiling and become more serious when she grew up. Due to accidents she had.
.
.
Backstory :

[ name ] actually doesn't know her parents, she grew up in a orphanage. She was super kind and would smile all the time. Until she turned 8 the orphanage was attacked by two demons, she watched all her orphan siblings and orphan mothers get killed right in front of her. Not until then she was saved by the Meiji era flame hashira, rengoku shinjuro. He brought her to kagaya and he kept her. She took half a year to heal and started training, which took her only one year and a half. Later on 5 months later she became a hashira by killing two lower moons when she was only 10 years old. The story continues from there...