• 𝘙𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 •

" She's....a...[ na ... [ name ]!! " [ name ] was having hard time in listening to who was speaking to her. Was muzan dead? Was everyone alive and okay? What about kyojuro and zenitsu?

" Kocho she woke up!! " yelled out a familiar voice. [ name ] hissed from the ringing she was hearing in her ear. She could sense someone approaching her but she couldn't see or figure out who it was.

' My hearing is failing me..great start '

" Your awake.. Im so happy " the mysterious voice cried. It wasn't shinobu though, that's for sure. [ name ] knew shinobus voice.

" W..wh..-" before saying the name of the person [ name ] thought it was she started coughing badly.

And everything went black again.
.
.
[ name ] blinked her eyes open slowly, slightly turning her head that was throbbing to the side as she felt the bright sun light hit directly at her eyes, bothering her.

This time she didn't hear or sense no one in the room with her. Even though she didn't really recognize this room she guessed she was at the butterfly estate.

A/N: [ name ] doesn't really know the butterfly estates room since she has barely been there. The butterfly estate wasn't built till the kocho sisters arrived. Which was the latest of the meiji era.

' How long have I been sleeping.. '

[ name ] couldn't move, especially her legs. She couldn't feel them, which is strange because she can feel her upper body, just not the lower part.

Not paying much attention to it she slowly sat up. It was hard since she could barely feel her arms as well. She looked down and took a glance at her body. Let's just say she was a fully mummy because of how much her body was covered in bandages.

[ name ] sighed, she hang her feet in the side of her bed and tried to stand up. But once she stood up she immediately fell to the ground.

' What the fuck. I swear I stood up, then why does it feel like I was floating? Why can't I feel my legs '

And that's when it hit her. She used her final form twice. It's logical that she can't feel her legs and her arms felt slightly numb. She sighed once again and heard running footsteps coming closer to her room.

She heard the wooden door open and reveal a girl with two pigtails and blue butterfly pins.

" [ name ] -sama! Are you alright?! " said aoi in a worried tone.

" Yes i'm fine.. " [ name ] said in a low voice. For some reason it was hard for her to speak. She was probably dehydrated.

Aoi helped her up in the bed and laid her down. [ name ] didn't restrain since her body ached since she fell down. It's like she was paralyzed or something.

' No duh.. ' she thought. It was obvious why she couldn't feel her legs. But she hoped it wasn't that.

After aoi gave her a check up she had left the room. [ name ] guessed that she went to call on shinobu which she was correct after seeing shinobu walk in a few minutes later.

" [ name ]-san, I'm glad your okay " Shinobu smiled at [ name ]. But this time [ name ] could tell that it wasn't those type of smiles that held nothing. This time it was a genuine smile. Which made [ name ] glad shinobu finally felt in peace after killing douma.

" Thank you " [ name ] spoke again in a low tune. Her throat would hurt if she spoke a little bit louder so at that point she just decided to whisper in stead.

" How long have I been alseep for? " [ name ] asked the question she kept wondering.

" Well for five months, but you woke up an hour ago but you were in pain so I gave you an antidote to make you fall asleep again " said shinobu.