• 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘔𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘯 •

She was waiting till her lover fell asleep completely. After waiting for a few minutes he had finally fallen asleep. It might've been weird for her to be stalking her lover but it's a serious situation.

She entered the room and kissed her lover gently in the lips. A passionate and gentle kiss. Since it was going to be the last time she would see him before she went to her dangerous job.

For [ name ] was going to her position at battle.

" YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND NEVER TOLD ME?! Wahhh! I thought we were friends [ name ]-chan!! how come you and rengoku-san never told me such exciting thing?? " cried out mitsuri.

Shinjuro accidentally revealed the secret about kyojuro and [ name ] dating. The hashiras gathered once again but this time at kyojuros place, which shinjuro volunteered to have drinks with them. And ended up getting sober and speaking of what's been recently on his mind.

" Um well, we were going to plan it after battle. I guess things change.. " [ name ] muttered out the last part as the glared at shinjuro who avoided her eyes.

" That's super unflashy of you man. I thought we were best buddies!! " also cried out tengen who shook kyojuro violently.

" Wait so how long have you guys been dating? " asked mitsuri. Her and tengen both looked at [ name ] since kyojuro had passed out after tengen shook him.

" For a few months now " she simply answered.

" A FEW MONTHS??!! " Both mitsuri and tengen yelled out. Good thing sanemi wasn't there at the gathering or the duo would've been yelled out.

Sanemi, giyuu, muichiro and gyomei didn't go since two didn't want to and the other two don't drink. The only reason obanai was there was because of mitsuri.

" Oh my, that's shocking.. " gasped the insect hashira as she covered her mouth with her hand dramatically.

" Well that's upsetting...but at least my ship sailed! I knew that you guys were going to end up together because of how y'all look at each other! Plus it was very obvious that you guys were going to end up with each other and- "

" Alright, kanroji. We get it, please stop mumbling nonsense " [ name ] interrupted mitsuri, which annoyed obanai for [ name ] being rude towards mitsuri. With no intention though.

Mitsuri simply apologized over and over, bowing down till her head touched the ground. Her face fully red out of embarrassment. She just wanted a big hole to eat her whole and make her disappear. She couldn't handle such embarrassment.

" It's okay kanroji! We are glad you had faith in our relationship I guess!! Ha ha! " laughed out kyojuro. [ name ] simply signed and slapped her forehead as mitsuri quickly forgot about her embarrassment and started laughing with kyojuro.

" Senjuro could you please help your father by sending him to his room? He needs to sleep he's sober, sorry for the bother "

[ name ] looked at senjuro who came outside in the engawa to check out on the hashiras. He did hear a lot of laughing and was kind of worried. Only to be caught by [ name ] of course.

" Of course [ name ]-nee- chan! It's not bothering me at all. Come on father.. " senjuro whispered the last part as he put his fathers arm around his neck and pulled him up. Taking him to his room. Now it was only [ name ], kyojuro, mitsuri, tengen, obanai and shinobu outside.

" Well I must go. There's a lot of patients at the butterfly estate and I don't want aoi to carry the burden for me. Farewell! " waved of the insect hashiras as she slowly left the rengoku residence.