• 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 •

[ name ] was walking through the headquarters
going back to her estate after reporting her previous mission to kagaya.

She then heard yells coming from the butterfly estate. She sighed and ignored it since it wasn't none of her business and she didn't really care what was happening since she wasn't included.

But sometimes her great human hearing bothers her. Sometimes it could be good use by using it while searching and hunting demons in missions but the disadvantages was she could hear everything.

And anything.

And of course it depends how far she is but most of the time she could hear most of it.

She sighed once again after the yelling hasn't stopped. [ name ] just kept walking to avoid the yelling. She didn't want to deal with it. It was probably two lower ranked slayers fighting, so another hashira could deal with it.

" Caw ! Go break the fight ! Uzui tengen and kamado tanjiro are fighting ! Caw ! At the butterfly-CAGH "
[ name ] strangled the crow for it to shut up. Everyone was really getting in her nerves.

" I get it. Shut up "

She let the crow fly away which it did quickly because of how frighten [ name ] had left him. And now he knows why his flashy master is scared of her.

Indeed his master was uzui tengen.
.
.
" You both really have nerves in making me angry. So who started it ? "

[ name ] tried to be calm and gently whenever she is scolding people which never works in her perspective. She had tengen and tanjiro both on their knees, kind of bowing to her.

Zenitsu, inosuke, kanao and the butterfly girls were watching as those two were getting scolded by [ name ]. Which they could only stay silent and not interact with her since she was angry. They didn't want to get scolded as well.

" W-well [name ]- "

" I didn't ask the reasons, I asked who started it " she asked in a venomous voice. Immediately tengen and tanjiro pointed at each other at the same time. They both gave each other a disgusting side eye, threatening each other with their own eyes.

[ name ] sighed, done with their bullshit. She then looked at the other youngsters who were only staring. She suddenly pointed at zenitsu who flinched, scared he was going to be scolded next.

" Who started it ? "

Zenitsu shook his head and passed out. [ name ] sighed and cracked her knuckles. Tengen and tanjiro knew that they can't escape since she would only capture them once again. They just accepted their own fate.

" Well this is going to be fun "
.
.
After [ name ] had scolded both tengen and tanjiro she was watching how they were walking away to the red light distric. She hummed when she noticed that zenitsu was right beside her looking at her with a curious face.

" Yes ? " she asked him. He flinched and gulped. Scared to ask her a question that he had been wondering for some time.

" When you come back, " his eyes widened when he noticed that she had answered his question without even asking or saying anything.

That's when he had forgotten that she has good hearing senses too. She probably already knew the question that he was going to ask her.

He smiled and hugged [ name ] who just patted his back. " Thank you [ name ]-neesan ! "

Her eyes widened in shock but later on turned back to normal. He let go and chased the group that was further away. He was waving at [ name ] who was also waving back.