• 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 •

" Now I will show you the truth of this monster ! " yelled out the wind pillar who was holding the box were nezuko was in. Then there was the hashiras looking at what was happening, and a gojo holding down tanjiro before he head butting the wind hashira again.

" NEZUKO ! NO ! " He yelled out. Obanai jumped out of the tree branch he was laying in and landed on tanjiros back, harshly elbowing him in his back. A gojo quickly backing off before he could get hit too.

" Shinazugawa-san, stop acting such a way in front of oyakata-sama " spoke out the insect hashira in such a venomous voice. But of course, the stubborn wind hashira did not listen.

Big mistake.

He threw the box that was holding nezuko in harshly to the ground and slashes his arm and let's his blood sink into the box.

Or so he thought he did.

He didn't feel the usual pain he would feel whenever he would slash his arms. Only to find out he didn't even slash his arm, rather someone's else.

Who wasn't even trying to be fast.

The hashiras and gojo saw the thunder hashira in the middle of the courtyard, kneeling down before their master. In one hand she had nezuko's box while in the other she was holding tanjiro by the rope he was tied in.

The wind hashira widen his eyes when he saw the deep cut in her back, that's when he knew he slashes her back instead of his arm right when she took the box away from him. Gojo quickly went up to the thunder hashira to aid her cut, only to be pushed away by her.

" Get out of my face " she said. Gojo quickly bowed than and yelled out " I'm sorry Narukami-sama! " and with that he quickly left to the side, not wanting to get on her nerves.

For he will be severely punished by her.

[ name ] grabbed the rope with one hand and ripped off the ropes off tanjiro, he quickly sat down and backed away a bit away from. Were she handed him nezuko's box gently, he looked at her shocked. Wondering why she was protecting him.

And his demon sister.

" W-why are you helping me and my little sister ? " he stuttered, only for her to face him, their nose almost touching. She kept a straight face while he was all red.

A certain hashira had a jealous feeling deep inside.

" Do you not want me to help you ? " she snapped back. And that instant tanjiro just kept quiet and held nezuko dearly. He wasn't scared that the other hashiras would snatch her away from him again since [ name ] was there.

He already felt comfortable by her side.

He sniffed and could feel hatred and anger coming from her, she does look like she's angry and that she has hatred deep inside. But tanjiro could also smell another sense coming from her, which is surprising.

Sadness.

" Shinazugawa kneel down. How could you show such disrespect to our master ? Are you wrong from your head ? This generation hashira are truly disappointing. You all disgust me " [ name ] spoke out and looked back, glaring at sanemi and obanai who quickly kneeled down right next to each other. The other hashiras kept looking at [ name ].

' How could shinazugawa-san and iguro-san still even hold eye contact with her. I would be scared ' thought the love hashira. She looked down because of fear.

" Why are you scared ? " she asked mitsuri. She yelped and covered her mouth. Slightly looking up at [ name ] who was glaring at her.

For she was deeply enraged.