• 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 •

" Great, this is what I fucking needed.. " [ name ] whispered to her self. She had cut her self with a knife while cutting vegetables.

" I know how to handle a katana but I can't handle a simple fucking knife " [ name ] was trying to find the bandages but couldn't find them. She grew more irritated each second. She sighed and walked off to the front shoji and slip on her footwear.

Heading to the butterfly estate.
.
.
" They were so scary.. Those hashiras are way too scary. So cruel " murata whispered to the trio laying in bed before him. Tanjiro who was listing closely to his story, zenitsu taking deep breaths as he was trying to take the medicine aoi had instructed him to take. And inosuke very silent, not moving an inch.

Therefore his throat was fractured.

The four of them heard a fake cough coming from the door of their room. They were shocked to see [ name ] standing in the doorway, crossing her arms. They didn't sense her presence at all either.

' I couldn't smell her, how ? '

' How didn't I sense her ?! '

' I DIDN'T HEAR HER !! '

' A hashira ! Scary ! '

" A-ah, narukami-sama ! Bye ! " murata ran out quickly before he would get scolded for no reason. He doesn't really wants to get in the thunder hashiras nerve.

No one does.

" Narukami-san ! Nice to meet you again ! " tanjiro waved at [ name ] who just hummed in response and closed her eyes. Zenitsu widen his eyes and got closer to tanjiro, whispering in his ear.

" Is this the person you told me about ? " tanjiro nodded and zenitsus jaw dropped. How could someone so cool, strong and over all pretty like her protect him and tanjiro ? And nezuko as well.

Inosuke didn't say anything and stood up to go use the restroom. Before he walked past [ name ] he stopped when he felt his mask come off. Only to notice that it was [ name ] who had took it off.

" Hm, pretty face with a muscular body. Interesting.. I will take you under my wing too " she said. Before inosuke could say something he stopped him self. He wondered, what did she mean by taking him under her wing ? Was she going to train them ?

Or make them stronger ?

" Wait, what do you mean narukami-san ? " asked tanjiro. He wondered the same thing to inosuke, unknowingly zenitsu wondered the same thing.

" Well since sakonji and jugoro asked me to protect you along with nezuko and zenitsu, why not take care of this one as well ? " she answered back. She put the mask on back inosuke's head. Who then left to go use the restroom, then the insect hashira had went in the room.

" Hello there ! How are you guys feeling ? " she asked with such a sweet voice.

" I'm feeling alright kocho-san ! Thank you so much, but I think narukami-san needed you " tanjiro answered back. That's when shinobu raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly. Zenitsu had hid under the covers.

Afraid to get scolded for not drinking the medicine.

" What do you mean tanjiro-kun ? Was she hear ? " shinobu asked tanjiro. Tanjiro was about to tell her that [ name ] was here but then he saw it.

[ name ] was no longer in the room.

" O-oh um, it was nothing.. I got mistaken by someone else " tanjiro scratched the back of his head. Wondering how [ name ] got disappeared with no trace, no noise or no movement.

No nothing.

" Alright then tanjiro-kun, Zenitsu-kun ! I will be checking you guys ! " shinobu got closer and started checking tanjiro and zenitsu, to make sure their bodies is alright. And afterwards started checking up on inosuke and his throat.

' Where did she go ? '
.
.
" Ah, narukami-sama. Did you need something ? " Aoi turned around from doing laundry to find the thunder hashira kneeling on a pillar. Patiently waiting for her to finish with the laundry.

" Yes, more bandages " she simply said. Aoi nodded and grabbed the empty basket and started slipping on her footwear. After she lead [ name ] a storage room were they have extras of everything. She soon handed her at least a bunch of bandages rolls.

" Thank you " [ name ] simply said and started walking away, planning to leave the butterfly estate soon as possible. She didn't want to bump into any hashiras at all.

Not after their little talk.

" Narukami-channn ~ wait for meeee " she heard her voice get called and she recognized that voice, then she turned around.

Agatsuma zenitsu.

" Yes ? " she replied back, since she was going to protect this brats, might as well get along with them.

" U-um I was going to ask you something.. " he whispered, fidgeting with his index fingers. [ name ] then tilted her head to the side a bit and lifted her eyebrow. Wondering what zenitsu had to ask her.

" What is it " she asked him again. He stood silent for a few second until he started speaking again, having a feeling that [ name ] was growing irritated that he wasn't speaking.

" I was going to ask you to train me ! Please, make me your stugoku ! " he yelled out, looking down and gripping down on his clothes. [ name ] simply hummed and looked away.

" I already did zenitsu. I was going to make you my stugoku either if you liked it or not, " she started speaking and walked away, shocking zenitsu who looked up with his eyes widened.

" Well then, if that's all if you wanted to tell me then see you when you get better. Don't stress your self over it, take your time " she waved 'goodbye' at zenitsu who waved back and was jumping.

Clearly excited.

[ name ] chuckled when she heard zenitsu run inside the butterfly estate once again to announce the amazing news about him to tanjiro and inosuke . In another words, to brag him being the thunder hashiras stugoku.

" Narukami-san ! Could you train me as well ? " tanjiro took off running behind [ name ] who stopped and looked behind her.

" Sorry tanjiro but I can't train you, you are not a thunder breath used. But, I can help you and inosuke with training and get you both physical stronger " she said. Tanjiro nodded and then left running back inside the butterfly estate as well.

" Thank you so much narukami-san ! " she heard him yell off, which then she took off walking away from the butterfly estate. Just as she reached the gate she heard aoi calling for her then. " Yes ?, "

" Narukami-sama, can you help me and the other butterfly girls with those guys rehabilitation training ? We really need extra help " aoi ran up to [ name ], with her unfinished laundry basket. [ name ] then sighed and started walking away, nodding her head.

" Thank you so much narukami-sama ! You will be a good help " then, aoi ran off to continue doing chores. The rehabilitation training will official start tomorrow. Which then [ name ] simply shook her head and smirked. Whispering to her self.

" They don't know how much they are going to suffer in my training.. "