• 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 •

" Do you understand their situation, [ name ] ? "

Kagaya was sitting in a room with [ name ], both drinking tea amane has prepared for them. Kiriya was right besides his father, helping him.

" Yes I do oyakata-sama. Do I have any other mission ? " she asked. Kagaya just chuckled and shook his head.

" Oh [ name ], hardworking like always. But you don't. I'm going to give a week of rest. I'm pretty sure you are tired and haven't been sleeping nor eating well, is that correct ? " he tilted his head a a little bit to his left. [ name ] simple sighed.

" No I haven't oyakata-sama, but I can manage, I resist "

" [ name ], I'm sorry but you have to rest. You have done enough already. Plus, I want you to go meet everyone else and go visit the former hashiras. You have heard about jugoro correct ? " kagaya said. He could feel that [ name ] has gone silent.

Over all she was the closest to him. Her father figure.

" Yes, I have heard what happened to him. And i'm sorry oyakata-sama but I wish to not talk to those new hashiras or any other slayers. I will go meet shinjuro and sakonji. It's been a long time since I have seen them " she sipped some of her green tea.

" Something is running in your mind, do mind sharing it with me ? " he asked. [ name ] sighed and placed her tea down.

" Well, I was wondering if shinjuro's son is the new flame hashira. They do look a lot a like " she finally spoke up. Kagaya chuckled once again and hummed.

" You are correct [ name ], you have a good eye "

' It was pretty obvious.. ' she thought.

" Shinjuro's son is indeed our flame hashira, rengoku kyojuro. I'm pretty sure you knew when I introduced them to you " [ name ] nodded.

" Do you have some sort of interest in him ? "

" No " [ name ] simply said. Kagaya nodded and looked up at [ name ] who had stood up.

" Well then you are dismissed [ name ]. Please rest and eat something " kagaya said. " Yes oyakata-sama, have a good evening " and with that [ name ] had bowed and walked off to her thunder estate.

Right when she left amane had came in to clean up and help her husband, sending kiriya to go clean up for lunch. She helped her husband to stand up and guided him to the dining area.

" She definitely has interest in him. I can tell. Hopefully kyojuro will be the one to melt her cold iced heart " kagaya whispered.
.
.
[ name ] was walking around the demon slayer headquarters, heading to her estate which is probably dirty. She stopped her tracks and noticed how the sun was up high and shiny. She scoffed and continued walking.

' Damn sun, why did it have to be summer ? Can't it be winter already ? Fucking hell.. ' she thought to her self. She heard footsteps behind her and stopped walking, which then she stopped hearing the footsteps.

" What do you weaklings want ? " she turned around and lifted one of her eyebrows. She crossed her arms and faced the 9 pillars that were following her. Sanemi was holding on the urge to yell at her.

" Um hello ! I'm the love- " before mitsuri could continue speaking [ name ] interrupted her.

" I know who you are. I'm asking what do you want. Are you deaf ? " [ name ] hovered over mitsuri who was shorter than her.

" O-oh Sorry ! We-well we were wondering if you w-wanted to come eat lunch with us ? " mitsuri asked shyly. Obanai already hated [ name ] for speaking at mitsuri rudely.

" Now that's unflamboyant from you " tengen sope up. [ name ] looked at him up and down and glared at him. Deadly.

" I don't think I was talking to you. Plus, I don't care what weaker people say about me. Like if I cared "

" Apologies uzui. And my apologies Narukami for their rudeness " gyomei spoke out while rubbing his large hands together. Praying that [ name ] will forgive them.

" Hm your good. And no I don't want to have lunch with you guys " [ name ] turned around and continued walking back to her estate. Mitsuri slightly frowned since she really wanted [ name ] to have lunch with them. Shinobu simply squished her shoulders to comfort her.

The hashiras were about to walk away not to bother [ name ] anymore, sanemi along with obanai and tengen would gladly leave [ name ] alone since she was super rude to mitsuri and because sanemi doesn't like her. Right before they leave she started speaking to them again.

" Oh and never talk to me again. We are not friends " and with that she left in a blink of an eye, not wanting to be in their presence anymore. She was already annoyed. She had to admit, she was pretty tired. She wasn't that hungry since she had eaten a bento box she bought her way back home.

" Finally home.. " she whispered to her self. She was standing in front of the gates that lead to her estate. Her estate wasn't that decorated. She liked it simple. Her estate was only one story since she was only a kid when she received it. The front gates were simply black and the front yard just had grass. Nothing else.

When you enter you would see a hall that leads to the kitchen, to the right was the dinning area and to the left was a small living room. In the kitchen it has a shoji door that leads to the engawa, the backyard was full of dummies and wooden swords for training. The engawa lead to another small estate that was [ name ]'s room, her office and her bathroom.

To her surprise the estate was clean. Kagaya probably sent kakushis to clean it. [ name ] walked to the kitchen to see if there was anything to cook. Which there wasn't, she was expecting it though. She sighed and walked to her bathroom. Her body was all covered with scars and small injuries. Her head was throbbing, her back was hurting like if she was old. Her muscles were all stiff, and she was also dirty and filthy.

When she got to her bathroom she immediately took off her clothes and prepared the tub with hot water. While she waited for it to heat up she clean her body with a cloth and treated her injuries. She hissed when she was washing her body because of the infected scars she had.

" Damn it, I need to get them treated. It's already infected.. " she whispered to her self. After she finished cleaning her body and treating her injuries she got in the tub which was already burning hot.

She hissed again when she put her toes in the water, then she fully put her legs and slowly sat down. Even though the heat was killing her, it relaxed her muscles that were all stiff.

She fully sat down and the water only covered half of her chest. Which she didn't mind at all. She put her hair up in a bun and grabbed another clean cloth and put in on top of her head. She leaned her back on the tub and closed her eyes. Slowly getting comfortable with the burning hot water. Her muscles are also slowly getting less stiff.

[ name ] hummed and grabbed the sake bottle she brought with her that was besides the tub and chugged some. She had to admit she would drink sake with everything. But she knows how to control it and no matter how much she drinks, she can still control it and it wouldn't look like she's drunk at all.

" Finally..I can rest.. " she whispered to her self once again. Having the sake bottle in her hand and her other hand was hanging out the tub. She hummed.

" Perfect indeed.. "