• 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘱 •

Kyojuro's eyes flattered opened, and soon after his sight adjusted he recognized the familiar ceiling of the butterfly estate rooms. Since he has been there multiple times, it's easy to remember it.

Kyojuro couldn't move, his body was aching bad that he didn't even have the energy to turn or move his head around. Finally after a few minutes he turned his head around side to side, only to smell something very sweet not so far away from him.

He turned his head to his left and saw a plate of nice and sweet castella cake on the small side table.His nose sniffing in the sweet scent of the castella cake made him warmly smile despite being in pain. But it's better since he since he isn't dying, which he remembered that someone had saved him.

[ name ] saved him.

' Is she alright ? ' he asked him self in his mind. What if she got injured ? What if she got injured way worse then him ?

What if she died ?

" No..I can't think like that.. She's strong. I..just have..to..believe in her " he whispered to him self. It hurts him to talk, like if his throat was also injured. He took a quick glance down on his body and saw that he didn't have a top on and that his lower body was covered with a blanket.

His torso was wrapped in bandages along with his arms. He sighed and knew his head and maybe face were also bandaged because he could feel it, tighten.

Kyojuro then could hear soft and gentle footsteps coming towards his room, thinking it's shinobu.

But to his surprise, it was someone else.

He saw the door slightly open up not making him able to see who it is. Until it was fully opened and the mysterious person came in his room.

" Oh, you're awake. That's good " spoke out [ name ] as she walked closer to kyojuro and pulled out a chair to sit down. Kyojuro's eyes slightly widened then returning to their normal size a few seconds later.

" Why..are you..here ? Shouldn't..you be resting " he asked her silently. It was really hard for him to speak. It burnt his throat for some reason. He was about to speak again until [ name ] pointed her index finger into his face and shook her head.

" Don't talk. You are in condition to talk, just rest up. Don't worry about me, i'm perfectly fine " she started it speaking. Kyojuro didn't need to nod since he knew that [ name ] knows that he would disobey her in any way.

But he was still wondering how she isn't resting. And that's when he knew.

[ name ] was not injured in any way.

" If you really want to know, " Kyojuro heard her starting speaking again. He carefully listed to what she said, even though it was hard for him since he couldn't hear well either.

" Upper moon three didn't stand a chance against me, I kept beheading him but he didn't die. Eventually the sun rose up so he ran away, bastard "

For some reason kyojuro felt bad about himself. He truly admired [ name ]. She was strong after all, but in the other hand him, he was weak.

He wasn't strong enough to kill akaza.

" You did a good job, kyojuro " his eyes widened at what she had just said. It shocked him since it was the first time she had called him by his first name.

" Don't doubt your self. You are strong. I will beat the heck out of you if you doubt your self ever again, do you understand ? " kyojuro couldn't nod so he just smiled to reassure [ name ] that he understood well. She simply nodded and stood up heading towards the room door. Until she looked back.