• 𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 •

" narukami, wait ! "exclaimed kyojuro. He was following behind [name ] who was speed walking to get away fast. She didn't have the energy to teleport with her speed.

[ name ] finally calmed down by taking deep breaths and turned around to see kyojuro panting behind her, she sighed and patted his back gently and carefully since he isn't well healed yet. She was trying to calm his breathing down.

" What do you need rengoku ? " she asked him. After he caught his breath back he smiled and turned to face [ name ] down. She wasn't that short nor tall so he didn't have to look up or down to face her.

" I was going to ask you for breakfast tomorrow, just the two of us " he exclaimed, he was rather nervous than happy because he knows how [ name ] is. She isn't that type to care about rejecting someone.

" Fine, " she replied to his question. He was stood there shocked and didn't move. He thought he was about to get rejected into getting breakfast. She got closer to him and her lips were right next to his ears, he could feel her warm breath which made him shiver.

" Impress me, " she whispered in his ear and then kissed his cheek. Kyojuro stood there more shocked than ever. He was super confused on why [ name ] was acting this way. She was usually cold and distant but now she is acting differently.

Only around him.

" See you tomorrow morning, kyojuro " she waved at him from behind, walking back to her estate. Now kyojuro was even more confused. Not only she is acting weird but she called him by his first name.

He could feel his face burn like if he was all red, which he didn't doubt that he was. He turned around to the direction where he could still see [ name ] walk away and wave back at her, he knew she could see it.

" B-bye ! Good night and sleep well.. " he whispered the last part. If he was honest, that's the very first time he ever stuttered. He wasn't the type to get embarrassed.

But she changed that.

" Just us two huh.. " [ name ] whispered to her self once she arrived back at her estate and took off her foot wear. She just wanted to change and go to sleep already. She does have a mission tomorrow in the afternoon, kagaya had informed her about it.

" Why did I do that ? That was so..tupid " she kept whispering to her self and she laid down. She didn't know what she was thinking when she kissed kyojuro on the cheek.

For some reason it felt right.

" No, i'm just stupid.. " she sighed and covered her self with her covers. It was chilly outside that night, [ name ] didn't know but she was slightly blushing at the thought of her kissing kyojuro's cheek. It was warm like a small fire and soft as well. She wondered if his lips felt the same way.

[ name ] sighed again and closed her eyes, slightly smiling. She could feel her heart beating faster than usual.

She was happy.
.
.
" Calm down..just..relax and everything will be fine " kyojuro whispered to himself. He was waiting outside the thunder estate gates, waiting for [ name ] to come out.

He was nervous and tired. He couldn't sleep at all last night because of what had happened. His heart was still beating fast like if he experienced it once again. Which he wished it did happen again.

" Not even a good morning, huh kyojuro ? "

Kyojuro snapped out of his thoughts and saw [ name ] in front of him. It seemed that he zoned out and didn't even see when she had came out. Or she either got out in a fast speed that he couldn't even sense, see or hear her arrive at the front.