• 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 •

" Do you understand, my sweet child? " kagaya asked [ name ] who came to the ubuyashiki estate to have tea with kagaya and amane. Their kids were there to assist them in any case.

" Yes I do, oyakata-sama. I will visit him today " she said as she bowed down. They finished talking more about the important plan into winning against the demon king.

" Very well then, I hope to see success in this " Kagaya spoke out. Amane slightly bowed down to [ name ] and grabbed her husbands hand.

" Farewell, oyakata-sama, amane-sama. Have a good rest of your day. Take care " [ name ] fully bowed down and left the ubayashiki estate.

Heading towards the former sound hashira estate.
.
.
" Coming! " [ name ] heard a cheerful voice coming towards the big gates from the former sound hashira estate. [ name ] guessed it was suma.

" Ah su-..kanroji? What are you going here? "
[ name ] was confused. Why was mitsuri here at the former sound hashira estate? Where was suma?

" Ah [ name ]-chan! Welcome please come in! You are in perfect time! " She giggled and let [ name ] come inside the estate. She took off her footwear and started following mitsuri somewhere.

" So why are you here? " [ name ] asked once again.

" Ah! Right! Well uzui invited us to have lunch here! Like all the hashiras! But sadly his wifes are in a mission so they had to miss out, i'm so sad! I wanted to see them! " mitsuri exclaimed as she wiped off her fake tears off her face. [ name ] simply hummed.

' Ah so that's why uzui sent me a letter ' she thought.

" Anyways! We were pretty sure you weren't going to come over here since you did mention you were going to be with oyakata-sama so we didn't want to bother you no more! So it took me by surprise you actually came! Ekkkk!! "

[ name ] sighed as mitsuri had stopped walking and gave [ name ] a bone-crashing hug. [ name ] always wondered how this girls mood changes all the time.

" Guys! [ name ]-chan is here!! " mitsuri wiggled her arms in the air as she led me to the backyard of the estate. She guessed that they were having a picnic. It was indeed a nice day today. No wonder.

" Ah narukami! You actually came! Now that's flashy of you, come on. Join us for some drinks! " said the former sound hashira.

" And food!! " giggled the love hashira as she jumped off the engawa and ran towards the blanket placed on the nice grass.

[ name ] signed and jumped off the engawa as well which she didn't like since mitsuri didn't mention they were going to eat outside so she didn't bring her footwear.

' What a pain.. ' she thought again.

[ name ] sat between mitsuri and shinobu. Everyone was drinking sake except shinobu, gyomei, giyuu and muichiro.

" So what mission do your wifes have, uzui? "
[ name ] asked as she took a sip of her sake.

" They are tracking down two demons. Impressive right? " tengen smirked as he mentioned his wifes.

" Yes. They are quite impressive, your a lucky man "
[ name ] hummed and took another sip of her sake. Tengen simply laughed out loud.