• 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 •

( Chapter contains fluff!! ⚠️ )

" Again! " [ name ] yelled out of anger. Finally she had more trainees but they couldn't get their jobs done. It was half day and they couldn't pass her interval training yet.

And they have been up since morning.

" I think you are being too hard on them [ name ]-chan, you should try being more gentle.." said mitsuri as she handed [ name ] a cup of water.

[ name ] sighed and gladly took the water from her, since her throat was sore from all the screaming. These lower ranks were really getting on her nerves.

Mitsuri had came to the thunder hashira along with shinobu to visit [ name ]. Which they ended up staying there to see her train the lower ranks. After a few months all lower ranks finished the training of other hashiras but were deeply stuck on [ name ]s training.

Earlier on tengen saw shinobu and mitsuri walking towards the thunder estate and decided to drag kyojuro and giyuu too. And obanai saw mitsuri as well and decided to drag sanemi along. Muichiro out of curiosity followed them which then gyomei followed him as well.

Which ended up with everyone watch [ name ] train the lower ranks. Which wasn't that brutal in some of their opinions.

" No, they are just weak " [ name ] replied to mitsuris comment. She grabbed a wooden sword and threw it in a straight line, aiming for a trainee that had dropped after his 90th squad.

He immediately stood up and started squatting again as soon as the wooden sword came in contact with the side of his head. Some of his hair slightly getting cut off.

Mitsuris eyes just widen then soon went to normal along with tenges. Which then they covered their nervousness with an awkward smile.

They guessed [ name ] was really serious.

" What are you guys staring at? Do y'all want to train as well? Come here " she said as she looked back at them, a dark aurora coming from her.

Before mitsuri could stand up shinobu grabbed her gently from the shoulder and pushed tengen, kyojuro and giyuu instead.

The three boys slightly gulped and started to train as well with the trainees since there was a deadly aurora still coming from [ name ]

They obliged with no hesitation.
.
.
" Caw! Letter for narukami-sama! Caw!! "

[ name ] heard her crow call for her. She stretched out her arm for her crow to land and took off the letter tied up on his feet. Then went flying away.

[ name ] opened the letter and saw a familiar writing, it was too similar she didn't even have to read who it came from. She stood up and left her thunder estate.

She didn't think training the lower ranks would be this difficult. She has been really struggling. With the training, the battle and more things going around her mind that she was losing her self.

She needs to rest. She knows that's. But she can't.

She can't fail this battle. They have to win. If they end up losing, she would blame her self for eternity.

Since her place was due to wining the battle.

[ name ] sighed, she was stressing over this battle a lot. This is a one time opportunity to finally eliminate all demons from this world. They can't possibly lose.

[ name ] knocked on the gates of the rengoku residence. Soon it was opened by the sun shine of the family, senjuro.

" [ name ]-san, you're here! Please come in. Nii-chan is waiting for you " he spoke out as he moved to the side and let [ name ] enter. Soon closing the gates and walked inside the estate along side with [ name ].