•𝘝𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 •

( Short and rushed chapter )

[ name ] was following her crow to the swordsmith village. It was a long trip there but she tried to go as fast as she can. She was blindfolded so she could only hear the flapping noises of her crow that lead her there.

" Caw ! We are almost there ! Caw "

[ name ] nodded and continued following her crow. She has been informed that upper moon 5 and 4 found the swordsmith village and attacked. Mitsuri helped evacuate the swordsman's so that's out of [ name ]'s way. She also knows that tanjiro is there too with muichiro and nezuko.

" I'm almost there, hold on " she whispered.

She was hoping she won't arrive late to save them.
.
.
Muichiro thought he was going to die. He couldn't breath anymore. Once he closed his eyes he started breathing again. He saw that the bubble of water he was trapped in suddenly exploded, setting him free.

After catching his breath he looked around and ran to the kid who risked his life for him. He pressed hard onto his wound to prevent more bleeding. He didn't see the two swordsmen's that he protected. They probably ran away or something.

And he no longer saw uppermoon 5.

He saw [ name ] with her sword walking towards him. She kneeled down and checked up on muichrio who was injured.

' She killed him with just one slash..as expected ' he thought before he spoke.

" I'm fine.. go help kanroji " he whispered while carrying the young boy he had saved. [ name ] nodded and instantly disappeared, which shocked muichiro and the young boy.

' She's fast.. '
.
.
' I definitely can't handle this by myself ! '

Mitsuri was killing a lot of wooden dragons that kept coming towards her no matter how much she sliced them with her special sword. She believed that she could do it all by her self and let tanjiro with the others run off to kill the main body of the demon.

I guess she believed wrong.

' No mitsuri ! Believe in your self, just don't give up.. no matter what.. ' she thought to her self. She kept slashing the wooden dragons over and over. She got tired over time.

" Ahhh! GET AWAY!!! " she yelled out. A wooden dragon was right next to her, mouth wide open, ready to devour her. She just closed her eyes, waiting for her unexpected death.

She opened her eyes thinking she's dead but she was actually leaning on a tree. She looked over and saw [ name ] standing in front of her. She had cut all the dragons all in pieces in just one go.

' Woah..[ name ]-chan is so cool.. ' she thought.

" Kanroji. Don't push your self. I will take over "
[ name ] vanished and started slashing all the wooden dragons all over again. Mitsuri couldn't kept up with her speed.

" Thunder breathing, fifth form: Purple lighting " she heard [ name ] whisper to her self. She saw how she sliced through all the wooden dragons over and over with no problems. And how purple lighting was following behind her.

A scene that impressed the love hashira.

Suddenly [ name ] stopped attacking the demon and sat down. Leaving the demon and mitsuri confused.

" What are you doing ? " the demon asked. How could a hashira just sit down while facing uppermoon 4 ? He didn't know.

" You are not worth my time. Get lost " she simply said.

Mitsuri deadpanned [ name ]. How can she say such things ? Was she really going to let go the demon that easily ? Or did she have a plan ? Whatever she was planning she trusted [ name ] to get the job complete and done.