• 𝘋𝘢𝘺 1 •

It was the official day were the hashira training will start. [ name ]'s mission was actually more easier then usual. There was no more demon in sight. After nezuko conquered the sun demons stopped appearing for some reason. It meant good and bad in many ways. In the good side, it meant less things for the hashiras to worry about.

The bad side, it meant war was coming.

[ name ] got her dojo ready that was assigned to her for the lower ranks. Since she wasn't going to receive any soon, because of the other hashiras training. The training was listed in order from easy to hard.

Her training was dead last. Making it the hardest.

Tengen was in charge of stamina. Muichiro was in charge of quick movement, mitsuri was in charge of flexibility. Obanai was in charge of sword skills revision, sanemi was in charge of infinite pounding training. Gyomei was in charge of muscle reinforcement and kyojuro was in charge of sword techniques and improvements.

Finally, [ name ] was in charge of speed. Giyuu was not going to take part of this training.

[ name ] guessed that it was going to take the lower ranks a few days to complete the hashira training. Or at least a week or more. They really needed to make those lower ranks stronger.

She was sitting down in the middle of her dojo drinking sake until she heard two footsteps of two different people coming towards her. She turned around to see those two people and smiled gently.

Quickly standing up to hug them.

" What are you guys doing here? " she asked them.

" Me and shinjuro are in charge of taking oyakata-sama and his family to safety after your plan occurs right? And we have to protect nezuko and the others in the butterfly estate " sakonji responded as he chuckled by [ name ]s actions.

" Hm, well come have some sake with me.. " she hummed quietly. The three of them sat down in the dojo and started drinking silently.

It reminded them of the old times.

" Please! Let me drink with y'all!! "

Yelled out an angry young thunder hashira as she saw her older brother figures and father figure drinking something called " sake " in front of her. She didn't really know what it was but she wanted to try it, since they were laughing while drinking making it seem that it taste good.

" No kiddo, you are way to young! " exclaimed the old thunder hashira. The flame and water hashira nodded and all three of them chuckled as they saw [ name ] frown and pout, stomping her feet in the wooden floor.

Throwing a tantrum.

" Just wait and see, whenever I grow older the three of us will drink together! " she stormed off the room.

They could only laugh with joy.

[ name ] filled the tiny cups with sake and handed them to shinjuro and sakonji. She also filled another cup for jugoro.

The shoji was opened which revealed a pretty sunset. [ name ] smiled as she placed the cup for jugoro in the direction of the sunset. They three could only smiled and do a silent toast. Immediately drinking their sake.

[ name ] kept her promise of drinking with the three guys that were dear for her. No matter what.

Even if one wasn't entirely present.
.
.
" Ah, you guys finally made it. What took you so long ? " [ name ] said while meditating. She could feel the presence of a group of lower ranks who had entered the dojo.