• 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘴 •

" We won! We won!! " cheered everybody.

Kitbutsuji muzan is officially dead.

" No.. " kyojuro dropped to the ground after seeing his lovers lifeless body in zenitsus arms. He immediately hugged and comforted him, knowing he's suffering more.

Everyone then joined the group hug. For they had lost a true and strong savior.
.
.
" Where am I.." said [ name ] as she blinked her eyes open slowly. She then noticed that she wasn't dead? Was she in the after life? She remembered that she died. Is this a dream?

[ name ] kept thinking that over and over. The place was beautiful she had to admit. She was standing on a beautiful grass land which it seemed that it went on for ever. The sky was a shade of lilac mixed with pink, like a pretty sun set. There was trees and red lily spiders flowers around. And a beautiful river.

She looked down at her hands to see them perfectly fine. She looked at her body to see it in her normal demon slayer clothes from the meiji era. She didn't saw no blood nor injuries.

Something was wrong.

[ name ]s eyes widened as she saw across the river to see somebody she recognized to well. Her eyes immediately started to tear up.

" Jigoro..how..? " she whispered. She covered her mouth with her hand, to prevent her self from crying. He simply smiled at her.

" What happened with hello? Aren't we going to chat? Your still bratty I see hehe " he chuckled. [ name ] slightly chuckled along with him, he knew very well how to lighten up her mood.

" How have you been? Why did you use the final form two times? Did you want to die or something? " That last question hit [ name ] hard like a brick. She never thought about it.

Did she want to die or save zenitsu?

" To answer your questions..I have been good. And for the last two I'm afraid that I have the same answer for both "

" Which are? "

" I did it to save zenitsu and everyone else. I promised oyakata-sama that I wasn't going to let any one die. That I will sacrifice myself first than them. I will use my body as a shield for them "

" Oh [ name ]...your still the same. But I'm glad you never changed " jigoro smiled at her again. Which [ name ] smiled back at.

" I missed you so much.. " she whispered. But now that she is dead, she can cross the river right? Right when she was about to go over the river jigoros voice stopped her from doing so.

" Don't cross the river "

" Why not?! I'm dead now aren't I?! So I can go with you right?! " [ name ] slightly whined. Why didn't he want her to cross over the river? She's dead over all.

" Because it's not your time yet, [ name ] "

Her eyes widened again. " W-what..? " she whispered, what did he mean by that?

" Yes it is. I'm dead now! " she snapped back. Just when they were about to reunite again he didn't want to. Why is that?

" Because you still have people who love you down there. Plus you are still young, please live out till your old ages like me "

" Okay well then if I have people who love me when I was alive and you don't want me to leave, then why did you leave me and zenitsu? "

" Because I had to "

" No you didn't!! "

" [ name ] please, don't let your self down like that. You know better than this. Just, go back. As much as I want you to stay I don't want you to leave zenitsu alone. I know he will do dumb stuff " he mumbled. His voice slightly cracking like if he wants to cry as well.

" But...I missed you. I don't want to leave you again. Please let me go with you " [ name ] whispered as she clapped her hands together and got on her knees. Tears already spilling out.

" I'm sorry [ name ]. But you have to go back. I promise you I will always and continue to be by yours and zenitsus side.. "

" But- "

" Let me finish! " he slightly snapped. [ name ] wiped away her tears and stood up. She slightly smiled to see that her father figure is still grumpy like he was back in the meiji era.

" I will never leave yours and zenitsus side. For you two are my pride and joy "

Her eyes widened as she heard this words coming out his mouth. She saw how he was also crying. Tears started spilling out again and she fell on her knees again. Crying with him.

" Your my pride and joy too.. " she whispered back.

" [ name ], it's not your fault. None of this is, remember that okay? " jigoro said. He knew that [ name ] blamed her self for not being able to protect him and the other meiji hashiras who died.

" I'm so sorry. I was weak to protect ya'll. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm super sorry.. " she kept repeating over and over. She bowed down fully until her forehead touched the nice and gentle green grass.

" I'm sorry I couldn't protect you guys " Jigoro frowned as he saw his daughter figure bowing down to him. Just because of his death that he caused, not something she caused.

His heart ached because of her actions.

" [ name ]..did you forget what I always told you and zenitsu? " he said. [ name ] kept in her same position but stayed quiet and listened to jigoro speak.

Jigoro then sighed, " [ name ], It's okay to cry. It's okay to run away. Just don't ever give up! Just believe.. "

[ name ] looked up to see jigoro smiling at her and crying. She couldn't help but cry even harder, she wanted to cross the river to bad and hug her father figure.

She then stood up and saw how other hashiras from the meiji era came forward behind jigoro. They smiled at [ name ], they all saw her as a little sister since she was only 10 when they met.

They all saw the little [ name ] right next to the grown up [ name ]. How they felt guilty for not being able to see her through out the years and see her grow up into a strong and independent women. The strongest demon slayer of the taisho era generation.

" Guys... " she whispered. She then smiled as her vision started to get blurry. Was she waking up? She didn't know but she wanted to say ' goodbye ' at least. And talk with them for the last time.

" I think I'm waking up, I guess this is a goodbye then " [ name ] said slightly smiling. The hashiras simply smiled back.

' She hasn't change ' they thought.

" Take care [ name ]. We love you.. " said jigoro as he wiped away his tears. [ name ] smiled back at him.

" You guys also take care..I also love you all.. "