• 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 •

A/N: This will not follow the original story line. I have to change a few things for it to follow the plot I wanted, sorry if it bothers anyone.

" Narukami!! " both the wind and stone hashira yelled out. Gyomei knew it wasn't muichiro since he was in the other world and could see transparent now.

" I-I'm fine..go..defeat the demon. Don't worry about me " [ name ] groaned as muichiro helped lean in a pillar. She held her body close.

It could separate in any second. In any movement.

" Tokito..I need a favor " she whispered. She grabbed muichiros wrist preventing him to continue fighting. He then sat down next to her as gyomei and sanemi continued fighting kokushibo.

Muichiro's eyes then widened as [ name ] handed him a pair of needles and thread from her haori that she had yanked and ripped out.

" Sew my body together "
.
.
" Hurry up! He's trying to escape! " yelled out gyomei. Right now, the hashiras were all running together trying to find muzan. Demon slayers and kakushis right behind.

The infinity castle has fallen apart with the help of yushiro, muzan actually ended up killing nakime. Now the hashiras demon slayers were trying to find muzan.

But a particular hashira noticed something off.

" Has anyone seen [ name ]? " kyojuro asked. That's when the hashiras noticed that she wasn't there with them. They didn't see the purple lighting as they usually do when she's around in battle.

But muichiro, sanemi and gyomei only kept quiet.

" I-I don't know.. She took the hit for me and got sliced in half so sewed her body together but then she just disappeared.. " muichiro told them as quickly as he could.

Kyojuro took deep breaths, trying to calm down. He just kept thinking positive and believing that [ name ] probably landed somewhere else and everything is alright.

" Don't panic rengoku. Right now it's not the time, we shall continue with this battle and keep strong. Plus it's narukami, she will be alright " said the stone hashira. Everyone, sadly, had to agree.

" Don't worry rengoku-san. [ name ]-chan will be alright, o-okay? " kyojuro nodded and slightly smiled and the way that mitsuri tried to courage him. Which was working slightly.

All hashiras and soon demon slayers took their blades and got in their guards up. They were facing muzan right now.

" You think you shitty slayers can stop me?! HA! Think again " muzan taunted the demon slayers.

Sanemi was angry. Kokushibo nearly killed off genya but luckily [ name ] was there and saved him.

" You fucking bastard. Your dying tonight and rotting to hell you hear me?! " yelled out sanemi.

" I will give you guys one last chance. Give me the girl and I will spare you guys tonight "

" Never " said gyomei. Everyone nodding, agreeing with him. Only for muzan to smirk and have a glint of psycho in his eyes.

" Then I will slaughter all of you and get the girl!! "

Muzan then sent whips straight to the demon slayers. Some of them to slow in reacting and getting killed. The hashiras then attacked as well. Preventing the demon slayers to get the chance and get ready.

The kakushis were already treating injured demon slayers. They tried to clear off the area so the hashiras won't get injured if they get thrown into places. Which did work for most of them.