• 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 •

[ name ] was brushing her hair, she had finally gotten out the tub after 3 hours. She was relaxed, she simply wore a light purple kimono that had dark purple flower images at the bottom and at the ends of her sleeves.

After brushing her hair braided it like usual, there is never a moment when her hair is not braided. Except when she is cleaning her self up or when she's sleeping.

She went to the kitchen and started boiling hot water to make her self some jasmine tea, which she preferred better than green tea. Usually she also drinks it at least once every day because it helps her from preventing her to fall sick. She gets sick really easily just by smelling the sweet flowers, it gives her allergies. So she drinks it to help her from falling sick.
( jasmine tea actually helps human beings by fighting bacteria and so you won't get sick )

She hummed and waited patiently for the water to be done boiling. Until her peace was disturbed by a loud knock on her gates outside. She groaned and ignored it, not wanting to deal with any one at that moment.

" So you are just going to ignore me you brat ? "

[ name ] widened her eyes. Of course she didn't notice shinjuro, but she was shocked that he came in with out her consent. She didn't mind of course, she saw him as a father.

Along with sakonji and jugoro.

" Shinjuro, it's quite rude to enter with out the home owners consent " she turned around and made eye contact with him. She didn't need to raise her head up like the old times since she was taller than when she was 10. Shinjuro sighed and pulled her into a hug which she gladly hugged him back.

" You brat..your finally back. Me and sakonji thought you were dead " shinjuro whispered. He still can't believe that the young girl he vowed to protect at all costs is almost his height. How much she has grown.

And he wasn't there to see her grow.

They both pulled away and [ name ] turned around to turn off the fire. She then left to go bring something. While she went to get that something he waited for her by sitting in the engawa. It was hard to believe that she was already an adult. How he, sakonji and jugoro didn't want her to grow up. How he wishes the three of them were there to see her grow. After all the four of them were super close, like family.

' She has grown a lot..jugoro '

" Shinjuro-nii chan ! Stopp it !! " yelled out the small [ name ] that was being carried in the flame hashiras arms. Sakonji and jugoro following behind.

" No, we are going home. Plus you aren't allowed to talk to those boys " he said. Sakonji and jugoro agreeing as well.

" But i'm already eleven ! Plus it doesn't mean anything ! Please let me go " she cried out. The three of them said " No " at the same time. She scoffed and sighed.

How overprotective those 3 were over her.

Shinjuro chuckled at the memory he was remembering. He soon heard [ name ] making her way towards him and saw how she had two sake bottles. She gave one to him and they both immediately started drinking. In silence.
.
.
" Well how about you come for lunch tomorrow? " asked shinjuro.

After a while of drinking and talking, catching up to each other, [ name ] had guided shinjuro towards the gates since it was already dark outside. He stayed for dinner as well.

" Hmm, I don't know.. " she whispered, thinking really hard if she should or not.

" Come on brat, have lunch tomorrow at my house. You can meet my second son since I know you already met my first " he said. [ name ] looked at him then nodded. He slightly smiled and gave her a head pat. Which she doesn't mind at all.