• 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 •

" Just tell her nii-chan! Everything will be alright! "

Senjuro was trying to encourage his older brother into asking [ name ] out for a date. He found out about her returning after the swordsmith village accident and decided to ask her out. He believes that she likes him back.

After that moon scene they had.

Kyojuro couldn't forget how [ name ] looked under the moonlight. The way her slightly pale skin glowed under the moonlight, how her peach-tinted lips looked glossy and soft. Her dark and pale purple eyes shinning as well. Everything about her made kyojuro fall for her even more.

How much he mesmerized her beauty.

Senjuro walked kyojuro to the gates while gripping onto  his sleeves. He was wearing black hakama pants and a red yukata under. He had a bouquet of purple tulips and white hibiscus flowers that he had picked up for her by him self and fixed them together.

Kyojuro gulped and looked at his younger brother rather nervously. Senjuro smiled widely and gave him a thumbs up. Kyojuro smiled back and nodded, before walking away he sensed his father walking up to him.

Shinjuro patted kyojuro's shoulder and ruffled senjuro's hair. He smiled at his son who had fallen in love with the girl he adored the most. And promised to protect.

" Protect her for me.. " shinjuro whispered.

Kyojuro nodded and smiled at his father and younger brother. He then walked out more confident than before. He smiled and took deep breaths. Practicing his lines over and over before arriving to his crush estate.

Since he was too nervous, he didn't realize a certain retired sound hashira and the current love hashira was following behind their best buddy.
.
.
[ name ] opened the gates to her estate as she heard a knock. She was really bored, she didn't have anything to do. So she just drank her daily tea and read a book. Which she had read a million of times.

She opened the door and saw kyojuro who was slightly blushing and smiled nervously. He was hiding something for behind but was slightly trembling.

[ name ] sniffed the sweet scent coming from him and slightly smiled. She came closer to kyojuro slightly looking up to face him. He gulped and started talking.

" U-um good evening [ name ] um, I was wondering i-if you want to go to the festival with me..um " he was stuttering too much that [ name ] couldn't understand him.

While he kept stuttering he stopped talking because [ name ] slightly chuckled at him. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she was chuckling. Despite being nervous, kyojuro smiled warmly at her. He loved seeing her all happy and not how she is with other people.

A side of hers that only he can see. Only him.
( And sakonji + shinjuro )

" As in a date? " she raised her eyebrow, getting closer to him. They were so close that their noses were touching. She slightly squinted her eyes, making her look more attractive in his eyes.

He ended up losing all his courage and flushed red.

" U-um ye-yeah..a date.. " he stuttered once again. [ name ] chuckled again. She smiled and caressed his cheek.

" Well then I will see you in a few, at the mountain right? Oh, and can I have my flowers? " she asked.

Kyojuro's eyes widened. He forgot she had good sense of hearing, she probably heard the flowers move by the chilly breeze. Plus they did smell very sweet.

" O-oh yeah! Sorry about that!! " he exclaimed and handed [ name ] the flowers he picked up for her. She grabbed them and smelled them. They smelled so sweet to her, which is unusual of her since she doesn't like sweet things.