• 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 •

" Master!! "

Kanao yelled out as she saw how douma was about to devour shinobu. Before kanao could attack douma mid-air, she saw a purple lighting past through her and heading towards douma and shinobu.

" Here " Kanao held shinobu in her arms, [ name ] had beheaded douma and saved shinobu just in time right before she got devoured.

" Thank you..[ name ]-san, but I already had- "

" I know, here "  [ name ] handed shinobu an antidote that tamayo had given her. Shinobus eyes widened.

' How did she know my plan..? ' she thought.

" Don't worry tsuyuri, I bumped into inosuke earlier and he's on his way. Just hold on for a few moments. I have to go now " she said.

[ name ] had disappeared just as inosuke arrived. Kanao laid shinobu down carefully and let her treat her injuries. And both kanao and inosuke started fighting inosuke. Later on with shinobu who healed with the antidote.

' I'm pretty sure it was from tamayo-san. I healed up pretty quickly.. ' thought shinobu.

The three demon slayers then fought together in order to bring down upper moon 2.
.
.
[ name ] was running around the infinity castle. Killing all the demons in less than 1 second every time they tried to ambush and attack her. Suddenly she heard thunder and lighting from a distance. [ name ] quickly ran to the sound immediately.

Knowing that sound came from zenitsu.

[ name ] opened a shoji carefully and observed her surroundings. She then saw a demon she hated the most and promised her self to kill.

Upper moon 6, kaigaku.

" You...motherfucking shit eater " [ name ] whispered as she took out her sword out, walking closer to kaigaku and zenitsu who seemed to have an argument at the moment.

" [ name ]-nee-chan.. " zenitsu whispered. He calmed down a little bit from his anger after looking at his master and older sister figure.

" Ha! So your another student of that old man. But you look way stronger than this pathetic wimp. Are you perhaps a hashira? " kaigaku smirked. Making [ name ] even more angrier.

" Don't you dare underestimate him. Zenitsu I will leave him to you, good luck to you, you demon. Apparently my tsugoku doesn't need luck to send your ass to hell " said [ name ] as she put her sword back into its sheath. Zenitsu slightly smiled at [ name ].

He finally found someone else who believes in him.

" HAHA!! Let's see if he can kill me the ~ " kaigaku teased zenitsu. They both saw as [ name ] disappeared the moment a purple lighting appeared in her spot.

" Let's begin then, kaigaku "
.
.
" RENGOKU-SAN!!! " yelled out tanjiro as akaza was about to land a life-threatening blow on kyojuro. Giyuu was sent flying somewhere in the place along with tanjiro who manage to get out of it.

Suddenly kyojuro recognized the same purple lighting that saved him from his mission on that train. And he quickly recognized who it came from along with tanjiro.

' [ name ]/[ name ]-san!! ' they both thought.

" Another hashira? It's my lucky day isn't it?! Wait..I recognize you. But from where? What's your name, you hashira?! " asked akaza. Bothering [ name ] with billions of questions.

" Shut up. I don't talk with weaklings like you "

Enraged. Akaza attacked [ name ] several times. She had already place kyojuro with giyuu and tanjiro. Making sure to buy enough time for them to treat their injuries.