Update

a/n; not to be one of those guys who promotes their new work on their past book lmao BUT I've had another in my drafts over the last few months and I'm just going to drop a preview here if anyone is interested in reading it in the future.

Thank you! x

_____

Title: Dark Red

Description : She is his fixation, the reason he thinks he's been put on earth. To love and protect her, so desperately it drives him to murder.

To her, he's just Rafe. Her brother's childhood best friend who she had grown fond of before they moved away.

___

The beginning of the end.

"Just in from Kildare County, eighteen year old Andrew Linton, a much beloved student at Kildare county high has been reported missing.

Andrew was last seen leaving 'The Wreck', local favourite and popular tourist spot before he was declared..."

The television drones on in the background, the news-reporter's words reduced to white noise in his mind. He couldn't think, not really with all the mess and blood coating his hands, but still he couldn't move to turn it off. His eyes, fixated and trained on undoubtedly the one mistake she would never forgive him for. He couldn't risk such a thing, the thought of her despising him, ostracising him just as the rest of the high end of society would if they ever found out.

Being outcasted by his family and the whole of Figure Eight didn't terrify him as much as the thought of her leaving him did. The image made his stomach turn, on the verge of being sick at the mere thought of losing her.

Rafe takes another moment to think, pacing a few rounds while he mutters out loud to himself. Finally, after he's cleared his head, he decides to finish what he started.

He wasn't going to lose her, not again, not after he had just gotten her back and she was finally starting to see him. Starting to understand all of the feelings that had been overwhelming him all those years, and that she was beginning to harness herself.

With a heavy sigh he pushes up his sleeves, taking a few deep breaths before he moves to stand before the dead body of Andrew Linton.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑺 | 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 🎉