Chapter 15

Hermione's alarm clock sounded through the dormitory. I heard Olivia groan. Hermione got right up, but Olivia buried her face in a pillow.

"Get up, get up, get up!" Hermione yelled, smacking Olivia with her pillow.

Glad to see she'd loosened up a bit.

"Bla, bla, bla!" Olivia mocked.

"Oh shut up!" Hermione rolled her eyes.

I was sitting on my bed normally, only with the cloak on me. Luckily, Ava hadn't waken any of the boys up when she got the cloak from Harry's trunk, but she said Ron was snoring really loud.

"Get up!" Hermione said.

"Fine!" Olivia slowly and dramatically rolled onto the ground, crawling to her trunk.

"But all my skirts are dirty!" Olivia whined.

"Wash them!" Hermione ordered, like a mother.

"There's no time!"

"Go get some from Ava or Lily's trunk!"

"Fine!"

Olivia started towards the end of my bed. Why me?

"I don't wanna get ready," Olivia whined.

"Too bad! Do it anyways, the train leaves at twelve," Hermione said.

"But I'm staying here!" Olivia pouted.

My eyes widened as she got closer and closer. I jumped off the bed just it time, but as a clumsy idiot, I landed with a loud thump.

"What the heck was that?" Ava said, coming out of the bathroom.

"No idea," Hermione said suspiciously.

Olivia shrugged grumpily, and then proceeded to drag herself into the bathroom. I shook my head, laughing silently, and headed downstairs to the common room.

Harry and Ron were sitting in chairs by the fire, waiting for the girls.

"Can we leave yet?" Ron complained.

"Shut up, Ron."

I almost died in a fit of laughter. Luckily, the only noise that I let out was an accidental snort.

"Did you hear that?" Harry asked Ron.

"Nope," Ron said.

"That's something Lily would do," Harry sighed, and looked at the ground sadly.

I felt guilty. Really, really, guilty.

"We're ready!" Hermione chirped, coming down the stairs. Next came Ava, who nodded, and Olivia, who made a weird noise in agreement.

"Okay. Let's go," Ron said.

Harry got up, and they all walked out through the portrait hole. I followed them. The whole time, everybody was silent, except for Ava and Olivia occasionally trying to crack some jokes.

We finally arrived at the Great Hall. It was time for my big entrance. How would everybody react?

I stayed in the hallway.

I waited a few minutes until all the students were inside, looked around, took off the cloak, took a deep breath, and pushed the doors open.

Everybody froze at the sight of me, a wave of silence sweeping the Great Hall. Harry dropped his fork, Ron stopped eating eggs, Ava laughed into her hand, Olivia choked on her pumpkin juice, and Dumbledore mumbled "oh my." McGonagall nearly fainted. Everybody else was just in shock.

"I'M BACK, BITCHES!" I yelled.

Everything was silent for a minute.

"This is awkward..." I mumbled.

Then everyone started clapping and cheering.

"LILY!" Harry exclaimed, and ran over to me really fast. He attacked me in a hug, crying just a bit, causing me to break down. I really missed him, we had never been apart for so long.

I just kept on hugging my brother. Nothing else mattered.