- 1 -

Brooke Swan played by Amanda Seyfried

-----------

The wind blew against everyone's face as they held onto the ropes of the ship. The creaking of the ship was getting louder as they sailed down the portal to Neverland. Within a few seconds, the ship was back on the surface, on calm seas.

"Is that it?" Emma asked as she saw an island.

"Aye, Neverland," Hook told her

Brooke walked to Hook, "What area of the island are we going to?" She asked.

"The far side," Hook told her.

"Then shouldn't you slow down?" Brooke suggested and saw the scratched out directions in front of the wheel, she traced her fingers along it, "My favourite childhood memories are here," She whispered.

"It was a honour to be apart of them," Hook smiled at her and he slowed the ship down.

"Why are you slowing down?In case you didn't know, my son's life is in danger," Regina said looking at them.

"Oh, I know, my hotheaded Queen. My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, link up with the widest part of the river, then we sail right through and take him by surprise," Hook told her and shook his head with a smile, "The irony."

"What irony?" Regina asked as she stood with them.

"I spent more time than I care to remember trying to leave this place to kill Rumpelstiltskin and here I am, sailing right back into its heart with him as my guest of honour. It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for," Hook said.

"Greg Mendel said something funny to me, he said I'm a villain," Regina said and Hook and Brooke looked at her, "And that villains don't get happy endings. You believe that?" Regina asked him.

Brooke looked out at the sea as Hook glanced at her without her noticing, "I hope now, or we've wasted a lot of time of our lives," Hook said and he noticed Emma, with David and Mary Margaret, "Little Lyn," He said and Brooke looked at him, "You might be needed," He nodded to his family.

Brooke looked over and sighed, "Pull me out if it gets too intense," She patted his hand and walked to him, "Hey..."

"What happened to Neal and Henry, it's not your fault, Emma... Or yours Brooke. You can't blame yourselves," Mary Margaret said.

"I don't blame myself," Brooke said and looked at their parents, "Or Emma."

"I don't blame us either," Emma said looking at Brooke, "You tried to pull us both out of the portal and tried to reach Henry, you did everything you could," Emma said and rubbed her younger sisters' arm and turned to their parents, "I blame you two, all this happened because we listened to you. You say good always wins, it doesn't. We didn't grow up in some fairy tale land. Our experience is different, that's all we can go on," Emma said.