- 9 -

Brooke was pulling at the ropes, trying to break the rope against the rock she was tied to. Pan looked over to her and walked over to her, kneeling down in front of her.

"If you're a good little girl, I'll untie," Pan said to Brooke.

"Don't talk to me like a child," Brooke said and turned to Henry, "Henry, don't listen to him... Promise me, you won't listen to him."

"But he wants to save magic... Saving magic saves all of you," Henry said.

"How do you know that?" Brooke asked Henry.

"They never trusted you Henry, even when you were right," Pan said and walked to Henry, "Who is the one that always believed in you, it was me."

Brooke watched at Pan and Henry spoke about why they were at Skull Rock. Henry sits at the other side of the area when Pan told him to.

Brooke heard footsteps and Pan turned to see Mr Gold walking up, "Hello, laddie... Oh, I see you've come bearing gifts," Peter said noticing Pandora's Box in Mr Gold's hand.

Mr Gold saw Brooke tied up then turned to Pan, "Where's Pan?" He asked.

"Oh, you mean my great-grandson? You still haven't told the others who I really am?" Pan chuckled, "Not even your own son, why?" He asked.

"Because you're nothing but a coward to me," Mr Gold said.

"We both know if that were true, I'd already be in that box," Pan said.

"You don't think I can do it? You let me inside just to, what? To taunt me?" Mr Gold questioned.

"No, to see you again, to give you one last chance. Stay with me, let this go, let's start over," Pan said.

"Do you think I want to be with you? That I could ever forgive you after you abandoned me?" Mr Gold questioned.

"I'm disappointed, Rumple. After all these years, I thought you'd be more understanding, considering you did the same thing to your son... You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger, and I traded you for youth. We're a lot more alike than you care to admit," Pan said.

"You're nothing alike," Brooke said and Pan looked at her as did Mr Gold, "Gold went and got his son, where you... You found replacements, nothing like him."

"Of course we're the same and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Neither one of us was out to be a father," Pan said turning to Mr Gold.

"I regretted leaving my son the moment I let him go and I spent my life trying to find him, to get him back and what did you do? You forgot about me, just like Miss Brooke said, now let her and Henry go," Mr Gold said.

"I never forgot about you!" Pan said, "Why do you think I call myself Peter Pan?" Pan asked, "She isn't going anywhere."

"Don't think for a moment I believe it's because you care for me," Mr Gold said.

"But I do, all you have to do is put down that box, and you'll see it's true. We can make the fresh start you always wanted, together, just as we planned," Pan said.

"Oh, I'm gonna make a fresh start. Just not with you," Mr Gold said and he waved his hand over Pandora's box but nothing happened.

"Gold?" Brooke frowned knowing something is wrong, "Shouldn't something be happening?"

"Yes, I don't understand," Mr Gold said.

"Because you don't have it," Pan said and he held up the real box.

"You switched them?" Mr Gold asked.

"In Neverland, all you have to do is think of something to have it. Even something fake," Pan chuckled, "But the real one... Well, let's see what it can do," Pan said and waved his hand over the red diamond, opening the box and sucking Mr Gold inside, "I'm sorry, Rumple, you had your chance... The choice was yours," Pan said as the box clicked closed.