- 20 -

It was the day of Neal's funeral, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Belle, Henry, Brooke, Killian and few more of Neal's friends were standing around Neal's grave. Everyone took the shovel, scooped up some soil and tipped the soil on Neal's coffin in the ground. 

Brooke tipped soil onto the coffin, she handed the shovel to Emma and walked to Killian who placed his arm around her. She wrapped her arms around his waist. They watched Emma be the last to drop soil onto the coffin.

The wake was at Granny's diner, Brooke and Killian were getting themselves a drink. Brooke turned to find her sister throwing darts and every one hit the bull's eye.

Killian and Brooke approached her, "Perhaps, I should paint a bull's eye on the Wicked Witch's back," He suggested

"She'll get more than a dart when I find her," Emma told him.

"I know you're hurting, Swan, but there are better ways to grieve Baelfire's death than letting anger overcome you," Killian said.

"Let me guess.... Rum?" Emma questioned.

Killian looked at the tumbler glass in his hand, "Never hurts," He said.

"I'll stick with anger. At least, until we've dealt with Zelena," Emma said.

"Take it from me, vengeance isn't the thing that's gonna make you feel better," Killian said.

"It'll make this town safer, besides, I promised Henry I'd find the person responsible for his father's death," Emma said and glanced at Henry who's sitting in a booth, "It's really all I can do for him right now."

"That can't be true, have you tried talking to him?" Brooke asked.

"As far as he is concerned, I haven't seen Neal since he left me in jail. So anything I'd tell him about his dad being a hero sounds like I'm making that up just to get him to feel better," Emma said.

"Perhaps, we could talk to him?" Killian suggested.

"About what? Leather conditioner and pirate's life?" Emma asked.

"We knew Bae as a boy... Perhaps Henry'd like to hear what his father was like when he was his age," Killian said.

"You knew him more than me though," Brooke said.

"Yeah, but you still knew him as a boy," Killian said.

"You'd really do that?" Emma asked.

"He's my nephew, of course I would," Brooke said.

"Aye, could help the boy make peace with his father's passing and me," Killian said.

"Be careful, Zelena is still out there," Emma said.

"I know," Brooke said.

"Nothing will happen to the boy or to Lyn while they're with me," Killian told Emma and they walked to Henry.

"Henry, do you remember Killian?" Emma asked.

"Hello, Henry," Killian said.

Henry looked at Killian, "Brooke's boyfriend, right?" He asked.

"Yes..." Killian nodded and looked at Brooke who nodded.

"Want to go for a walk with us?" Brooke asked

"Aye, shall we?" Killian asked.

"Be back in no less than 2 hours," Emma said.

"Promise," Brooke said and she left with Killian and Henry.

Killian and Brooke took Henry to the docks where Killian picked a boat.

"Here, now that'll do," Killian said.