- 8 -

The group of heroes were walking through the forest in Neverland, following Tinkerbell to Pan's compound.

Brooke looked up to see her parents talking again without being angry at each other. She walked faster, to catch up to Mary Margaret, "Looks like you two buried the hatchet," Brooke said.

"Buried? Uh, I don't know about that... We've at least put it away for now," Mary Margaret told her.

"So, are you really going to stay here with him?" Emma said, walking up to them and walked beside Brooke.

"Oh..." Mary Margaret looked at the twins, "The thought of leaving you girls, it kills me, but there's nothing we can do.If David leaves the island, he'll die," Mary Margaret said.

"So you're just giving up? Family means being together, all of us... Even if I've moved out," Brooke said.

"But there's no other way," Mary Margaret said.

"Maybe this is just you rubbing off on me, but I don't believe that, there's always a way," Emma said.

"Spoken like a true Charming," Brooke giggled and they all heard rustling, immediately taking out their weapons, ready to fight whoever is coming and they saw Regina and Mr Gold stepping out from some bushes.

"Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time," Regina said.

"What are you two doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, same as you, except we actually have a chance," Regina said proudly and gestured to the small box in Mr Gold's hands, "Pandora's box, it could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid," Regina said.

Neal lowered his voice, "You didn't tell me my father was her," He said to Emma and Brooke.

"We didn't know," The twins whispered.

"Wait, your father is the Dark One?" Tinkerbell questioned, "And you remember?" She looked at Brooke.

"Another time..." Brooke rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," Neal answered Tinkerbell, "And he's not getting anywhere near Henry," Neal said.

"Bae..." Mr Gold said, looking at his son.

"Why? What are you talking about" Emma asked Neal.

"There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing, he didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him," Neal told them.

Regina moved away from Mr Gold, "That's why you didn't want to to find Neal before you got Henry back, because you knew he's spill your secret?" Regina questioned him.

"Everything I did was to protect Henry, to rescue him from Pan," Mr Gold said.

"It all makes sense, you left before we even made it to shore," Emma said and held up her sword.

"You wanted to get to Henry first..." Mary Margaret said and lifted up her bow and arrow.

"To be on his own..." David said and held up his sword.

"So no one could stop you..." Hook said and held up his sword as Brooke held up her bow and arrow.

"So you can kill him," Regina said.

"It's not gonna happen, not unless you go through all of us first," Emma said.

"You're all making a mistake, I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing, I won't hurt him," Mr Gold told them.

"Because that sounds so like you," Brooke scoffed.

"Without me, you will fail. I'm the most powerful amongst us," Mr Gold said.