- 26 -

Regina, Brooke, David, Mary Margaret and Emma walked into the diner where they saw Henry at a booth. Emma walked over to Henry and told him that she needed to check out a lead and if he'd be okay staying there a little longer.

As they left the diner, Henry followed after Emma, "Where are you really going?" Henry asked her.

Emma turned to him, "I told, I'm following a lead," She told him.

"What lead?" Henry asked.

"It's my job, it's complicated," Emma said.

"Is this about the person who killed my dad?" Henry asked.

"...Yes," Emma said reluctantly.

"Then, tell me," Henry pleaded.

"It would just be easier once it's all solved, Henry," Emma told him.

"You've been lying to me ever since we got here, I deserve to know everything," Henry said getting annoyed.

Brooke glanced at Emma from the fence around the diner, "No, you don't!" Emma yelled and Brooke stared at her sister in shock, "I'm your mother and I know best. So, you just gonna have to deal with this for now, okay? Understood?"

"Yeah, I think I do," Henry said not making much eye contact with Emma, clearly shocked she snapped. Emma began to walk away, "Wait, I need your keys. I left mine in the room and if I'm gonna be a prisoner I'd like to have my Game Boy," Henry said to her and Emma walked back to him, handed over her keys to him before walking off.

Henry walked into the diner and headed towards the guest rooms but he walked out of the back entrance. He walked to Emma's can and began unlocking the door, unaware Killian was behind him.

"Where are you off to there, mate?" Killian asked.

Henry turned around, "Uh, nowhere," Henry told him.

"You're in quite a rush to go nowhere," Killian said.

"Fine, I'm going home," Henry admitted.

"Mm, you're running away," Killian said.

"Whatever," Henry said and looked away.

"So, you're planning on driving all the way back to New York? One lesson and you think you're ready for that?" Killian questioned.

"No, just to the nearest bus stop," Henry told him.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, it's too dangerous," Killian said.

"I don't care what you think," Henry said as he opened the car door.

Killian closed the door, "Well, you should, 'cause I have a better way," He told Henry and instantly got Henry's attention.

Later at the loft, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina and Brooke were looking for Henry's storybook. They had split into groups to search around the loft.

David opened a chest and saw a lot of shoe boxes inside the chest. He picked up one of the shoe boxes and set it aside, "Why do women keep their shoe boxes?" He asked.

"Because after true love, there is no more powerful magic then comfortable footwear, it has to be protected," Mary Margaret answered, overheard his remark.

"Any sign of the book?" Emma asked.

Davidclosed the chest, "No, I don't think it's here," David told them.

"You don't know that," Mary Margaret said.

Emma carrying another wooden chest and placed it on the bed, "Maybe it's in this thing," She said and opened the chest to see clothes are stored inside of it. Brooke glanced at her sister and noticed the slight look of relief on her face, "Some winter coats, some scarves, the book is not in here," Emma said and sighed.