This Poor Daoist will Perform a Divination

Feng Yu Heng was confused, as the servant girl pulled her inside the room. She then heard the maidservant say to the matriarch and all those present: "Senior Daoist Zi Yang has come."

The matriarch was surprised. Everyone present was also surprised. Feng Yu Heng passed the four words senior Daoist Zi Yang through her mind. She recalled the time when the incident with the Yao family occurred. There was an old Daoist by the name of Zi Yang who came to Feng family and pointed her out as a herald of disaster.

No wonder this servant girl said this had to do with her. For that old Daoist to come at a time like this, she worried that it would not be something good.

"Where is the senior Daoist?" The matriarch was pretty respectful towards this senior Daoist Zi Yang.

The servant girl replied: "Senior Daoist is waiting in the front yard."

"Why not invite him to Peony courtyard's front court to sit?" Feng Chen Yu hastily gave an order to the servant: "Senior Daoist Zi Yang is a guest of the manor. How can we have a guest wait in the front yard."

The matriarch also nodded: "That's right. The Feng family has been fortunate thanks to the blessings of the senior Daoist. Now that the Daoist has come uninvited, I worry that..." Speaking up to this point, the matriarch quickly rose with the help of granny Zhao, "Go, go, go, this old one will personally go welcome senior Daoist."

A group of people actually rose and followed the matriarch towards the front yard.

Feng Yu Heng walked and pondered the words the matriarch had said, "these years have been fortunate thanks to the blessings of the senior Daoist." Presumably a good number of ideas came from that old Daoist. She worried that he had not just called her a herald of disaster. There were definitely other things that originated from senior Daoist Zi Yang's mouth.

The procession of people finally arrived at the front yard, and there stood a single person in the middle of the yard. He wore a purpleish blue robe and had neatly tied up hair. One hand was held a horsetail whisk while the other held a compass, as he seemed to be looking for something.

The matriarch quickly advanced a couple steps and loudly said: "I did not know that senior Daoist Zi Yang came to the manor. Please excuse me for not coming to meet you, and I hope senior Daoist does not blame me."

Senior Daoist Zi Yang, seeing that it was the matriarch, flicked the whisk and cupped his hand, replying: "The matriarch is too kind. This poor Daoist just happened to travel to the capital today. Seeing that there were some unusual changes in the Feng manor, I thought it might be related to the Feng family of the past few years, so I quickly came."

"Unusual change?" The matriarch became afraid upon hearing these words, "What unusual change is the senior Daoist talking about? Is it disadvantageous to the Feng family?"

Zi Yang nodded, "This poor Daoist had observed the astrological signs last night, but saw that the star of disaster that had left the Feng family many years ago had quietly returned. Following its return, some fluctuations appeared on the Feng family's astrolabe. Furthermore, there are some stars that are already clearly unstable."

Feng Yu Heng frowned, star of disaster, was this talking about her?

"Grandmother." Feng Chen Yu leisurely spoke: "Let's first invite senior Daoist to the main hall to sit. If there is a problem, it can slowly be discussed."

"Slowly!" Feng Chen Yu was suddenly interrupted by Zi Yang. That old Daoist stared intently at Feng Chen Yu. He stared and pondered, then pondered and shook his head.

Chen Yu asked with worry: "Senior Daoist?"

Zi Yang suddenly pointed at Chen Yu and said: "Feng's star is becoming dimmer. I fear that the eldest young miss' life is being affected by the star of disaster!"