Marry or Die

"This..." Princess Ding An was completely dumbfounded!

Did she not tell her to come catch Feng Yu Heng being a tramp? Why was it when she came, it turned out to be her daughter?

Following the crowd, Wang Chuan saw that the person inside was not Feng Yu Heng and could not help but secretly let out a sigh of relief. When Feng Yu Heng left, she had not permitted her to follow, so she was truly worried that something had happened. Later on, when Prince Yu placed the blame, she would be given the death penalty!

"Mother princess!" Qing Le's face was full of grief. Wanting to stand up but feeling that her appearance was exceedingly indecent, she could only adjust her position while remaining in the water.

The surrounding female guests looked over one after the other and could not help but inhale deeply. This imperial daughter Qing Le was truly too bold.

"Hurry up and get up!" Princess Ding An was on the verge of exploding from anger. In a single movement, she pushed the servant at her side forward: "Quickly pull imperial daughter up and give her some clothes."

But who would have clothes on hand. All of the maidservants were helpless.

Qing Le cried out: "I was pushed in by someone! Someone pushed me!"

But who would believe her? When they came into this room, aside from the servant who stood near the screen, where was there another person to be found?

After Qing Le screamed this out, she also seemed to realize this point. She quickly placed her fierce gaze on the maidservant: "It was her!" She reached out a hand and pointed: "It was her taht pushed me into the water!"

The young servant was horrified. How could she have thought that Qing Le would turn around and place the blame on her. She quickly made an excuse: "It wasn't! Imperial daughter, it wasn't this servant that pushed you! There was nobody that pushed you!"

The surrounding female guests were not idiots. No matter how skilled a servant was, could they push Qing Le, who had always been bossy, arrogant and was a little versed in martial arts, into the water? Was this not just nonsense!

But Qing Le wanted to find a scapegoat, and it was not good for them to expose the plot. They could only stare and watch this brilliant drama.

Princess Ding An also knew this was Qing Le looking to pin the blame on someone else, thus she quickly went along with the play: "Guards! Take this bold servant away! Beat her to death!"

"Wa!" The servant immediately began crying, "This servant was framed! This servant was framed! Imperial daughter had this servant search the outer rooms for second young miss Feng, then this servant heard a sound from this room. Coming in, this servant saw imperial daughter was already in the water! It is unrelated to this servant! This servant was framed!"

"Quickly take her away!" Princess Ding An was absolutely angered to the point of madness. Glaring at Qing Le, she panted heavily.

Feng Chen Yu also found it odd how things would turn out this way. She looked left and right, anxiously looking around the crowd.

A young miss from who knows what family saw her doing this and could not help but ask: "Young miss Feng, who are you looking for?"

Chen Yu casually said: "Where did my second sister go off to?"

Just as she said this, she heard a voice come from outside: "Eldest sister, I am over here with Xiang Rong."

Everyone turned their heads and saw Feng Yu Heng was accompanied by Feng Xiang Rong, who had just changed clothes, leisurely walking over. Behind her was a servant from the palace and Feng Xiang Rong's servant.