A Strange Letter

Hearing Feng Yu Heng mention it, everyone recalled how Feng Zi Hao had chased her around while wildly swinging a sword.

The matriarch was the first to make her stance known: "Jin Yuan, have Zi Hao apologize to A-Heng. Also, that can not be the end of the matter!"

"I will not apologize!" Feng Zi Hao loudly screamed, "Why should I apologize to her? Mother was killed by her!"

Feng Yu Heng did not get angry. Instead, she looked helplessly at Feng Jin Yuan, giving Feng Jin Yuan a headache.

The recent situation felt a little off. Chen shi had died, and the Yao family appeared to be making a come back. He had to protect Chen Yu and he could not offend Feng Yu Heng. Looking again towards Zi Hao, Feng Jin Yuan suddenly felt that there was no longer any point in keeping this son to the first wife. With his body being as much of a waste as it was, without speaking about how there was no way for him to continue the Feng family line, he also caused trouble, making the Feng family the capital's laughing stock. Such a vile son, what reason did he have to continue protecting him?

"Since you do not intend to apologize, then father will not insist." Feng Jin Yuan looked at Zi Hao and suddenly said this. He then called to housekeeper He Zhong: "Prepare a carriage. Bring the young master to chase after the Chen family's people. Tell them that the young master wants to return tot he old home to watch over his mother's coffin." After he said this, he glanced at Feng Yu Heng. Without saying anything, he began walking towards Pine courtyard.

Feng Zi Hao was completely dumbfounded. He was going to watch over his mother's coffin? He wasn't even allowed to go attend school?

He wanted to scream to Feng Jin Yuan to return to change his mind, but when he turned his head, he saw Feng Chen Yu have a compassionate look. After compassion came despair. She then saluted to the matriarch and left.

At the moment, Feng Zi Hao truly became afraid and quickly begged the matriarch for help: "Grandmother, I..."

"Don't say another word." The matriarch interrupted him, "Just do as your father said. He Zhong, go prepare the carriage."

The matriarch spoke these words and left for her own courtyard with the help of granny Zhao. After this, the females of the family slowly left one by one, leaving only Feng Yu Heng to stand in the yard.

Feng Zi Hao finally remembered the matter of apologizing and hurriedly said to Feng Yu Heng: "Second sister, I was wrong. I really know that I was wrong. Can you go speak to father about me going to watch over mother's coffin?"

Feng Yu Heng found that looking at this Feng Zi Hao was interesting. He truly was Chen shi's son. He just would not learn.

"Eldest brother, being able to watch over your own mother's coffin, how glorious a matter is that? Could it be that you don't miss the mother that birthed you and raised you? Do not forget that you started a fire that burned away half her body. Little sister is reminding you to burn some more joss paper when you reach her grave to keep her from chasing after you in the middle of the night."

She coldly snorted then turned and left.

Behind her, Feng Zi Hao did his best to scream, but he was still seriously injured. How was it possible for him to get past the strong servants. Not long afterward, he was stuffed into a carriage. Fen Dai at least had time to tidy her things, but Feng Zi Hao did not even have the chance to take a brush from the Feng manor.

When Feng Yu Heng was on her way back to Tong Sheng pavilion, she did not feel relaxed at all. Chen shi was no longer there, Feng Zi Hao was no longer there, and Fen Dai was about to be sent away, but why was it that she felt even more nervous?