𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

tw: there are mentions of drinking in this chapter !

we were one our way to the party in two different cars. the group explained this was because half of the time, katsuki leaves parties early and then leaves the rest stranded to call a uber or ask for a ride. they said they had learned the hard way.

mina and denki were riding with me in my car while sero and eijiro rode in katsuki's. we were following the directions announced by the robot voice of the gps and soon enough, we were pulling into a huge parking lot of an expensive looking house; the house had to be about three stories tall. there was already multiple cars parked in the lot but luckily, we were able to find a spot.

"this house is fucking huge!" denki exclaimed, hopping out of the backseat and out into the night.

mina and i followed the electric boy and met up with the rest of the gang. mina offered to hold my keys, seeing as i had no pockets and she was the one carrying a small transparent purse. i handed them to her as we entered the house. they were almost instantly met with heavy, loud music. while some loud rap song was playing in the back, mina was guiding us to find the hostess because "you have to thank them when you get to the party and before you leave".

the hostess turned out to be a gorgeous, dark haired girl. she was sporting a high ponytail and dressed in a tight black dress that draped to her ankles. there was a thigh slit running up to her midthigh and the neckline dipped above her belly button. flushing, i tried to maintain eye contact with her.

"momo! thank you so much for inviting us!" mina shouted over the music, hugging the pretty girl.
"of course! i'm so glad you were able to make it." she said and turned to us.

mina introduced us to momo and then we continued into a kitchen.

"to forgetting and bad decisions!" mina shouted over the rapping, raising a shot glass.

we all raised our own glasses and downed the liquid. a new song started up with a growl.

"ah! let's go dance!" mina bounced, pushing her bag into eijiro's hands. she dragged me and sero away towards a large mass of dancing bodies.

we settled on the outside of the group and started dancing. as a dance major, mina was able to slip easily into the rhythm of the song. she laughed and pulled me against her, our bodies flushed together. sero followed along and came closer, sandwiching me between the two. the three of us were actually very good at dancing together, it was easy to pick up on each other's rhythm and build on it. most of the song was sharp hip movements but a good introduction to the buzzing energy of the bodies surrounding me.

the rest of the gang found us as the song came to an end, a new one starting up with a female rapper opening.

"where were you guys?" i shouted over the music, trumpets chorusing.

"we were finding a place to set down our things." eijiro answered, leaning into my space to whisper in my ear.

i nodded and we all continued dancing. the song seemed like a collab with multiple rappers singing. adlibs filled the air and mina and sero sang some lyrics out loud. at the end of the song, the boys seemed winded.

"i don't know how you guys do it." denki huffed, out of breathe. "i'm tapping out."

the others grumbled in unison and followed denki off of the floor. mina slung her arm over my shoulder and laughed. the next song started up and we remained on the floor. a saxophone played and a repeated chorus allowed me and mina to fall into a rhythm. when the first verse came, it slowed the pace and allowed for playful grinding. mina giggled close to my ear, warm breathe sending a shiver down my exposed back.