-01

"they are all doing fine here......yeah kids have two days off so we're planning to hangout a bit............aahh I miss you too, did you ate?.......... alright,call you later. Take care and eat on time"Win said and cut the call.

"P'Bright?"Ohm asked and Win chuckled.

"Yeah. He went to a meeting,will call later"Win said.

"Mom and Uncle, can we take Aria and Sarawat to park later in evening"Bun came to kitchen and Ohm looked at her.

"Sure. Just make sure y'all will be fine"Ohm said.

"What are y'all doing upstairs? Breakfast will be done in a bit, come down fast"Win said and Bun nodded.

"They are getting ready. I'll go and bring them"And Bun ran upstairs.

_

"What's wrong with you Tine?"Bun crossed her arms.

"W-what?"he stuttered and she sighed.

"Bro, you've been spacing out a lot today"

"A-am I? I'm not"

"What's going inside your mind Tine?or...........

Are you in love with someone?"

"WHAT?NO.WHAT THE HELL?"Tine jumbed up from the bed yelling and Win and Ohm flinched downstairs.

"KIDS WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE? ARE Y'ALL FINE?"Win shouted and Bun Rolled her eyes at Tine.

"EVERYTHING'S GOOD MOM"she shouted back and glared at Tine.

"Why are you shouting man?"she scolded and he sighed.

"I.......I t-think yes"he mumbled.

"What yes?"She asked.

"I think I'm in- Aish it's nothing -"

"Are you really in love? Is it the new girl in the cafe we go everyday? Omg you two would be so cute........wait-is it her?"she asked after making assumptions and he thought for a while nervously before nodding hesitantly.

"Tine........ don't lie to me? Is it really her? You're hesitant"Bun Crossed her arms. She knows when he lie, she's been seeing him from when they were really young.

"Aaah I'm not lying.........l-let's go and eat something. We have to take Aria to the park today"he said and dragged Bun with him to downstairs.

_

"Wat,is there something wrong?"Ohm ruffled his son's hair and plopped down next to him on the couch.

"U-uh nothing dad.....why?"

"You're glaring at Tine and Aria for too long"he said and Sarawat gulped down.

"What's wrong son?"

"Dad...... I'm just trying to protect Aria. That guy always pick up a fight with me and I really don't trust him. What if he tries to hurt Aria? Mom will be. Disappointed in me......"he said out and Ohm stared at him for a few seconds before chuckling a bit.

"You're doubting on Tine about that?"Ohm asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Wat......he is the person after Bun who kept her happy after they entered your mom's world. He's like a son to Prim and I'm sure he would never try anything that would hurt our Aria and besides he also used to take care of her when we were still in Australia"Ohm said and Sarawat looked at him.

"There's something off between you two. Go and be friends with him, get up man, go get ready. They're going to park in a few and you're going too......keep my word's in your mind, try to be friends with him....."Ohm said and Sarawat nodded and walked upstairs to get ready.