-47

2year's later

Sarawat kneeled in front of the grave as tears rolled down his cheeks.

He placed a red rose on top of the grave.......

"I miss you love.......I hope you're doing good there, if there's a next life, I still want to meet you, fall in love with you and make you mine......."he whispered and the boy's behind him looked at eachother sadly before one of them put a hand on Wat's Shoulder and they hugged him to comfort him and helped him get up and walked away from the grave together.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole crew clapped when the boy's nailed the last clip of their soon to release mv in one go.

The boy's jumped around happily and the staffs were happy for them.

' Together ' is now one of the most popular and demanded k-pop boy band with 8member's. Their first song broke down records in no time but their second song was a total disappointing to the fan's and boy's themselves.

But with their hardworks and talents they took back the title of famous with their next songs and continued making hits and became a challenge for other artists.

As well as fan's across the world they also got haters trying to beat them to the ground.

And from the group Sarawat was the second most handsome but with the most number of fans than other members. The boys were like a family supporting each other and being there for one another all the time.

"Sarawat,your sister have called us and asked you to call her back when you're free"manager said and Sarawat nodded.

"Ai Wat, introduce us to your sister too. We're asking for you to do this for a long time now. Please please please"Jeongin clinged onto Sarawat and Sarawat chuckled.

"She's busy but I'll ask her if she can, okay if she say no, then it's no"Sarawat said and the boy's nodded obediently. Sarawat was the third youngest but sometimes he acted like the oldest or the youngest.

_

"Take your medicine at time's and take rest. Don't skip the weekly checkup"he smiled and the girl smiled back.

"Okay doctor,have a nice day"she said and left the room and the nurse came in.

"All the patients are gone Dr. No more appointments for today"The nurse said and Doctor nodded and stood up.

"Then I'll leave now. See you tomorrow,take care"he said and the nurse bowed and walked out.

He walked out and closed the door and took out the car key from his pocket and was walking down when he heard his name called from behind.

"Uncle Tine"he turned around to see felix running to him with a man running after him.

Felix is now 7years old and he hugged Tine's legs and Tine Chuckled.

"Hey there little, what are you doing here alone? Are you okay?"Tine kneeled down and ruffled the boy's hair and he chuckled.

"Yes uncle, I'm fine. I came here with Mum and uncle boring"he said looking at the man who gasped and Tine stood up.

"Max, aren't you supposed to take care of him when Bun isn't around at work time? Why did you let him run? What if he fall and hurt himself?"Tine asked to Bun's PA strictly and he shook his head.

"Sorry Mr.Tine, but he just yanked away and ran after you as he saw you, before I could stop him"he said and Tine looked at him sternly.

"Hey Tine, are you going home?"Bun came to there and Tine smiled at her.