-31

Now it was Bun and Jisoo in the living room, sitting in awkward silence.

"I-im sorry......."Jisoo whispered but it didn't reached Bun's ear.

Bun was still remember what happened the other day and she still couldn't beleive her doubt came true.
.
.
.

Bun saw Jisoo running into the restroom and followed her shortly after.

She heard sobs and whispers from inside and Bun's breath hitched. She was worried but why does it felt like there was something Jisoo hiding from everyone?

Bun wanted to walk right into her and ask what's wrong,to help her to get out of it if it's a trouble or anything.....but she also know that Jisoo will not be telling anything,if she want to know anything......then now it's her turn to search and find it.

Bun hid behind a wall seeing Jisoo running out to her locker room and then rushing back inside with something in her hand.

Bun's eyes widened as she noticed something she never seen in Jisoo before, Bun was shocked that she forgot how to breath for a moment.

No no, this can't be......maybe it's just a misunderstanding.....and what if....... it's not?

Jisoo was running back with a new pair of dress and her chest past was wet, what if it's not if she's not breastfeeding. She's just two year older   than Bun but so far no one knows about her being married,or having a boyfriend,or having a baby. So Bun's doubt had no possibilities from any way. Probably she saw wrong or her dress got wet somehow.

(I don't know if I'm abled to join the dots in this way, but Jisoo being a mother was the secret from first place and if you don't think this make sense,then please forgive me and bear with my mistakes 🙏🏻😊)
.
.
.
.

Turned out that Bun didn't saw anything wrong and her doubt was true. But she didn't knew why she felt disappointed. Jisoo's life have nothing to do with her's,still.....they are friends.......

"So you're married?"Bun asked and Jisoo looked up with teary eyes and shook her head a little.

"T-then.......y-you have a boyfriend?"

"I- I b-believe......I h-had....."It was a whisper and Bun gasped a little.

"Soo-"

"It was a mere belief..... turned out I was nothing more than a time pass to him......."Jisoo said and Bun's eye's softened.

"Last year he came to visit here with his friends.......we met.....I helped him find places, we became friends and then.......then one day he said he l-love me........I- I was so s-stupid that I said back those words to him......he said he's gonna stay.....h-he made me feel loved........"she stopped and took in a deep breath.

"We lived like married couples for two weeks.......one day I woke up with no one beside me....... n-nothing......i- I thought he went to get something but everything that belonged to him was gone......."her voice cracked and Bun hold her hand.

"Later that I found the only thing he left was a part of his life in me.....i- I never was ready......i- didn't knew if I should be happy or sad......I tried to contact him but everything went in vain. My father hated me until I gave birth to him.......my friends left me......I dropped out from my previous college.......I lost everything in order to give birth to a baby without father.......I built a wall around me......never let anyone walk into it......then I decided to continue studies, I have to raise my baby without being a burden to anyone.......there I met you.......you guys walked into my life again, made me feel loved but......"she stopped and look in Bun's eye's.