-40

"Ah let's go to beach,can we?"Jessie clinged onto Bun and she looked at others.

"Sure"Bun said and Jessie jumped around happily.

Everyone were walking around feeling the sand beneath their bare foots.

Jisoo was holding Felix and her eyes was fixed on the waves.

"Wanna go and enjoy with others?"Bun looked at her and she just smiled.

"Come on, I'll hold him. I can't play in water"Jessie said and Bun looked at her.

"Woàaah you said you want to go here and now you saying you can't play in water, what is it mate?"

"Hehe I just wanted to eat ice cream in beach, it's amazing feeling"Jessie grinned.

"You're unbelievable"Bun rolled her eyes and Jessie took Felix, the little boy is now getting used to the usual faces around him.

"Come on bunnn"Lucas came running and hold Bun's hand before pulling her with him and she managed to get a hold on Jisoo's hand and chuckled.

They played around a lot before getting tired and sitting on the sand while watching others playing.

"So I guess you like beaches a lot?"Bun looked at Jisoo and she swear that she never saw her smiling this big ever since they met.

"Uhmmm yeah......I do, but"suddenly her smiled faded and Bun frowned.

"Being a mother.......I need to sacrifice many things"Jisoo confessed and Bun stared at her in disbelief before laughing her ass of and Jisoo was surprised.

"You gotta be kidding me Soo, who told you these dumb things?"

"Huh? What dumb?"

"I mean yeah ofcourse we have to sacrifice some things like if we used to do something bad like drinking and smoking we should sto because we don't want our kids to learn bad from us. But like seriously to sacrifice all these fun? It's stupid. My mom used to punish my dad when he came home drunk in front of us but he let my dad drink sometimes,away from our view. My mom is the best ever mom in my eyes, he's so cool and amazing........well sometimes a little drama queen"Bun chuckled remembering her home and Jisoo smiled at her.

"He knew how to enjoy life and when me and brother born, he became a bit more mature but he always made us enjoy the good stuff around us. Being a mother doesn't mean we have to drop everything we love, as long as it's good and nothing harmful to our baby or family, you can do anything you want. So don't come up with these dumb excuses ever again"Bun smiled and looked at Jisoo who giggled.

"Ah where is Sarawat and Tine?"Jisoo looked around and Bun followed her gaze and stood up.

"Lucas isn't here either"Bun mumbled and ran towards Johnny and Ten who still haven't ran out of their energy and is playing around.

"TEN....TENN"Bun called out and they ran to her.

"Huh,what is it Bun?"Ten asked.

"Where are the boy's?"Jisoo asked.

"Haa what do you mean by 'boys'? We're boys too"Johnny said.

"No time to joke around Johnny, where are other's?"Bun asked.

"Well, Tine.....he went with Jisoo a while ago and Sarawat and Lucas followed them. We don't know to where, must be around here"Ten said and Bun sighed in relief.

"Thank god.......okay we'll go look for them and don't go anywhere"Bun said and Ten smiled.

"Sure Bun".