-24

"Damn P'Tine"Sarawat threw off the duvet of him and ran downstairs realising Tine was it.

He saw Tine standing in front of the guestroom crying in loud voice and he rushed to there and hold him by shoulders.

"P'Tine..... P'Tine, calm down......c-calm down"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him crying badly and he pointed out at the door before breathing heavily and passing out into Sarawat's hand's.

"P'TINE"Sarawat gasped.

"Oh dear"Grandmother gasped worriedly and she went to open the door.

She saw a lady standing there with a guilty expression.

"Mrs.-"

"Just go to sleep, hushh"Grandmother said stressfully and the lady nodded.

"Take him to the room Wat, I thought you told him"Grandmother said a little angrily.

"I-I actually did.........in a little different way"he whispered the last part before scooping up Tine in his hands and walking upstairs, damn,he's a little heavy but thanks Sarawat is abled to carry him anyways.

_

He flinched and opened his eyes as he felt a wet and cold sensation on his forehead.

He saw Sarawat putting neatly folded wet towel on his forehead.

"Oh, you're awake dear"he heard grandmother's voice from side and he tiredly looked at her and she sadly smiled.

"How're you feeling now P'Tine?" Sarawat asked in concerned tone and Tine closed his eyes and it shoot open when he remembered what happened a while ago he sat up causing the towel to fall onto his lap and Sarawat looked at him.

"Calm down Tine,dear. I told you not to go near that room. Didn't Wat told you about the lady sleeping there?"She asked and Tine looked at her confused.

"Lady ? Sleeping? It's a scary Ghost in there, Wat have told me about it I should've listened to him. How can you live in a haunted house for this long?"Tine asked in a fast pace but Grandmother heard everything and was condused now.

"Dear, what ghost are you talking about? There's no ghost in here, it's the lady sleeping in that room. She's a helper here and at night she have the worst nightmares and she behave weirdly which is kind of like ghostly behaviour. But she's no harmful and when not sleeping she's perfectly fine. Saraswat, what did you told him?"she asked Sarawat in a stern voice and he gulped down.

"I-"

"He said there's ghost in there-wait-so you lied to me? EVEN AFTER KNOWING I'M SCARED OF GHOST?"Tine shouted at Sarawat.

"I thought you weren't afraid?"

"YOU CHEATER LITTLE BRAT, MONKEY, I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR STORY. I WILL KILL YOU"Tine picked up the pillow and started hitting Sarawat.

"Ah ah don't- oi Sarawat go to any other room and let him sleep here. I'll talk to you in the morning. Go"Grandmother scolded Sarawat and hold back and Sarawat ran out to his parents room.

"It's fine dear, don't worry. You were too scared and got fever. It'll go away fast. Just relax and sleep now. I'm here"Grandmother said and lied back Tine and caressed his forehead gently as he fell asleep slowly.

_

"Don't talk to me brat, I'm not in the mood"Tine shooed away Sarawat who wanted to talk to him.

"But I-"

"Grandmaa"Tine whined and she took his side.

"Aish Wat, don't disturb my boy. He's still not alright. Don't make my boy stress anymore"she said and Sarawat pouted.