-09

"it's been a while"he said and she nodded. She looked behind to see Drake looking at them and he was worried for her. She mouthed him that she'll be fine don't worry and he smiled but continued to watch them anyways.

"Why are you hanging out with him?"he asked and Bun looked at him.

"Yeah.....so?"

"I missed you and I felt hurt and jealous everytime I saw someone else with-"

"Chat, stop playing around with feelings. I know you feel nothing towards me and even if you do it's not right, you have a girl who you love and who love you"Bun said and he chuckled.

"We broke up.......I admit my faults...I hurted your feelings, left you out there like you never meant anything to me, made you feel like useless yourselves but no...........I loved you, I love you and will do"Be took her hand in his palm and she stared at him, her heart starting to beat faster.

"I-"

"Bun, I never loved her......it was you all along, for a moment I got confused between my feelings and everything happened. Finally I made my way out of the wrong person's life. Please forgive me baby, please take me back. I promise to not fail you this time, please give me one more chance"he pleaded and she had a lot of questions raising in her head but they were all pulled down by one and only fact that she still love him.....her heart still beat faster for him.....

"I, I....... don't know"she was weak only in front of him.....

"Please baby, I promise you'll never regret this.......trust me baby......."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"See you after suspension"Drake Chuckled and she kicked his butt.

"Sure thing you Little creature"she said and he laughed as he entered the cab and waved at her. She put her hand in the pocket of jacket as she watched the cab drove off. She turned around and walked.

"BUN.....BUN STOP THERE"she heard her name being called and looked behind and saw Tine running towards her. She stopped for him to catch up with her and he bend down and hold onto his knees as he panted heavily when he catched up with her.

"Yaaah why were you running? Why are you here?"Bun asked and looked at him.

"I should be asking you that. I've been calling your name and you didn't even heard, why the hell are you here?"Tine asked and glared at her.

"Yaah I asked you first,so you answer me"she said and he looked at her.

"I've got something to tell you"he said a bit nervously and her eyes held the same expression.

"I've got something to tell you too"Bun said.

"Aaa let's grab a coffee and talk"she suggested and he nodded.

"Sure"

"Also don't be mad at me later"she said and he frowned.

"Why?"

"Just......just don't be,okay?"

"I'll try"he said and they entered the nearby cafe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BUN?"Tine slammed his hands on the table and Everyone turned to look at what's going on.

"Shshhh Tine, we're in public"Bun whisper yelled and he looked around and Everyone looked back at their own business and he shot a scary glare at Bun.

"How could you forget everything he did to you in a secotand do you really beleive him? He's playing with you Bun ,come back to your damn senses. Wake up from your dream"He said and she gulped down.