-05

"Daddy......."Bun peeked into the room and whispered catching Bright's attention.

"What is it Bun?"Bright asked back and she gestured him to follow her.

"Follow me"she whispered to not let Win hear anything.

"Get in"Bun whispered and Bright obeyed and get into her room. She closed the door behind silently,locked it and sighed In releif.

"Thank god mom didn't noticed"she said and Bright chuckled.

"Have you created any trouble again? Or did you scored less for the tests?"Bright asked since she was always opened about those to him than to Win. She was more close to dad like when she was a child itself.

"No daddy but I've got something for you"she said and went to get her backpack and pulled out a box from it.

"What is it?"Bright was confused and she grinned and opened the box leaving Bright surprised and happy seeing his favourite meat all cooked and tasty looking in the box.

"W-where did you got that?"Bright asked though he thought how considering his daughter is than Win.

"Phew, I asked Tine to buy it for me on our way back from university. I've noticed how less you eat nowadays since mom don't cook meat for atleast a week now, let me remind it was your fault. But still your health is important. So I secretly brought it for you"she grinned proudly and his mouth was watering just looking at the food and she gave it to him.......

He really wanted to take a bite and Bun watched him closely and to her surprise he quickly put it down.

"Wh-what? Aren't you eating?"Bun asked seeing Bright frown and then smile at her gently.

"Bun, I really appreciate of how considering you are. I'm happy knowing you're caring about your family but even if I want to eat this so badly, I won't"Bright said and Bun was shocked.

"B-but it's your favourite"

"It is.......but I made a mistake which really did hurt mom. And he just want me to realise my mistake,that is why he out me on punishment. I don't want him to disappoint more by eating this"

"But he'll never know"Bun pouted and Bright ruffled her hair.

"No baby. Maybe he'll not but I love him too much to even thinking about doing one more thing that'll disappoint him"Bright smiled and Bun felt her heart being filled. Having such lovable Parents who out the other first........

"I won't force you daddy......what you said have a point there but don't expect me to be like that"she crossed her arms and he chuckled.

"We don't expect you to be like that since we already know you're aunt's girl"she grinned at that and he got up.

"I'm going upstairs,hmm? Call me if there's something important"Bright said and Bun nodded.

_

Win couldn't just hold back his smile watching Bright being happy like he never was, because after one freaking whole week he saw meat on the table taken its place back as their food.

"Y-you forgave me?"Bright asked and Win rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't have if you ate the food Bun gave you earlier"Win said and Bun winked at him and Bear showed him a thumbs up.

Bright gulped down knowing he somehow luckily passed the plan of his beloved wife , daughter and son.

It was Win's idea, Bear and Bun just helped him.

If he was to eat the meat earlier, probably he wouldn't have been even seeing any food in front of him.

However that's how the little big fight came to an end this time.