-19

"I hope he'll be so hot and cute"Jessie clasped her hands and whispered, Bun chuckled and slap her hands.

"Then let him be someone else's"Bun whispered back to her making her roll her eyes and then chuckle with her friend.

"Come in"teacher looked outside of the door.

Boy's face lit up in an instant seeing a pretty girl walking into the class, some girl's were excited too.

However she seemed unfazed by the boy's whispering and eye's on her, she didn't smiled or wasn't excited nor nervous.

"Please introduce yourself to the class"teacher said to her as she stand next to her.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, from south Korea"she said and teacher looked at her.

"That's it?"Jisoo only replied with a nod to it and some students including Bun and Jessie laughed silently.

"Oh- alright. Please take your seat beside Mr.William. William, raise you hand"Miss.Smith said and Jisoo obeyed her without giving any concern about the perverted look on William's face.

"Tsk tsk, this is sooo bad, I hope he'll keep his filthy hands to himself"Jessie said and Bun chuckled a little, for some reason she thought it would've been Chat and that was the surprise he was talking about. Turned out to be not.

_

"Hi I'm Ten, I'm from Thailand"Ten introduced himself to his new seatmate. They just finished their classes.

"I'm Sarawat. From Thailand itself"Sarawat smiled.

"Woàaah that's so great. About two week ago one more senior came from Thailand"Ten said excitedly and Sarawat already had an Idea about who it can be. Ten was cute so why not play around a little?

"He is taller than you and is handsome with fair skin?"Sarawat asked and Ten gasped.

"Oh my god how do you know it?"he was so cute that Sarawat chuckled and whispered.

"Maybe, Magic"

"Woaaaah don't play with me"Ten pouted and Sarawat smiled.

"I'm not playing, it's real magic"

"Then tell me more about him"Ten demand and Sarawat smirked.

"Ask me more about him, I'll give it a try"

"What's his name?"

"His name.....hmmm isn't that a little hard question?"

"See, it's not magic and you don't know magic"Ten smirked.

"Well then his name is Tine.....Tine teepakorn, am I right?"he asked and Ten let out a cute gasp.

"Ohhhhhhhh how do you do that? Maybe you heard from others, what about his family?"

"His family consist of his mom,dad and he's a single child. Rich and handsome. He have a girl bestfriend and he consider her family as his own and probably right now he's missing them all"Ten knew about this from Tine but he was quite surprised to hear it from a stranger who just came to their school.

"Woah you are amazing. You should meet him, he'll be surprised"

"He'll be more than surprised, probably"Sarawat smiled and Ten smiled back.

"So where are you staying? Did you came here with your family?"

"I came here alone but my grandparents live here, so I may or may not stay with them"Sarawat said and Ten nodded.

"Ooh I have to go now,my boyfriend will come to pick me up in five minutes and btw your football game was interesting. My boyfriend was fangirling over that to me while texting"Ten said and Sarawat chuckled and waved bye at him.