-12

"But I know about you and Tine"Ohm's sound was stern this time and Wat looked at him with wide eyes.

"D-dad--"

"Did you really thought I would not find that you've been visiting mom with Tine everyday, which is against what I told you"Ohm asked and Wat looked down.

"Wat.......I go to visit her everyday in early morning, before you two wake up,where do you think the flowers already on top her grave when you visit her from, if not from me?" Ohm asked and only then Sarawat thought about it.

Everytime he visit her,there were flowers on top of her grave.......which were also her favourite flowers.

"But lately I started to see two bouquets instead of one from me every next morning and eventually I found it was you going with Tine"

How come he have never noticed it before, Wat mentally facepalmed.

"Did you know why I didn't stopped you from doing it?"

"N-no"

"Because I knew even if I say no, you would find a way to go there. I knew you could never love her less even if she left us............pretty early.........I know you miss her like I do......"Ohm said and hold Sarawat's hand.

"I know going back will be a little hard for you....... missing all of us.......but this is for your good, one day you'll come back to us itself. Won't you?"

"Is it even a question? You know I WILL dad"Wat smiled and hugged Ohm as Ohm patted his back.

"You have to sleep now dear. Tell your friends about this tomorrow......hmm?"

"Yeah dad, good night"

"Good night you too"

_

"Atleast you'll have someone with you there"Bun pouted and Sarawat shoot her a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't Tine told you?"

"Tell me what?"

"He's going to Australia in two days and that too in the university with the school you're going to as it's branch. What a coincidence"she sighed and pouted as a smile find its way to Sarawat's lips.

"Yaah are you happy I'm going to be alone? Why are you smiling?"Bun pushed Sarawat a little and he chuckled.

"Ah Bun"he called and she looked at him.

"Don't tell Tine that I'm going to Australia too"

"Why? He'll be happy to have a company"

"Tsk. Just not yet...... please......"

"I- yeah sure"Bun sighed and continued pouting as Wat Chuckled and patted her back receiving a playful slap on his hand.

_

"W-won't you miss me?"

"Miss you? Why would I?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked down.

"B-because we are f-friend?"He said and Wat Chuckled.

"We are but I won't miss you"he shrugged.

Tine gulped down his tears, his heart felt heavy.......

"I'm leaving day after tomorrow"

"Mmhmm"

"P-probably I won't come back anytime sooner"

"Hmmm"

"Maybe I won't even be abled to contact y'all"

"Hmmm"

Tine sighed as tears started to form in his eyes. Maybe this feelings were only one sided and besides maybe he shouldn't have wished for impossible.