-30

It was a Saturday and they had no classes. Tine was getting ready to take a bath when Sarawat's phone started buzzing and he picked up the phone.

"Oh hi Lucas, what is it? Today? Ummm yeah sure, yeah I'll get ready"Sarawat was speaking and Tine glared at him.

"No, you can wait for me downstairs"Sarawat said and disconnected the call.

"Are you going to take a shower now?"Wat looked at Tine.

"No? Why?"Tine asked.

"Lucas asked me to hangout with him. I should get ready fast-"

"Sorry not sorry, but I was going to take shower first"Tine said and ran to the bathroom. Wat ran behind but the door was closed in front of him.

"Hey, that's cheating. You said you weren't going to take a shower now"Sarawat yelled from outside of the door.

"So? I can change my decisions and you have no right to change them"Tine yelled back.

"B-but will be finish quickly? I have to take a shower before going"Sarawat said.

"My life , my rules"Tine said and Sarawat bite his tongue in annoyance.

"Fine, take your time. It's not like I don't have any friends next to this room"Sarawat said and Tine's eyes widened hearing Wat walking away.

_

"Can I use your bathroom? I have to go outside but P'Tine is showering"Sarawat said to Ten who opened the door.

"Ermm sorry but Johnny just rushed into take a shower. I can't help"Ten said and Sarawat groaned and sighed.

"Are they playing a game on me?"Wat asked and Ten Chuckled.

"Probably they have some plan's for today, maybe that's why they are hurrying too. Btw,where are you going?"

"Lucas,our senior asked me to hangout with him and I agreed"

"You'll have to ask him to wait then"Ten said and Sarawat nodded.
.
.
.

"You're the best"Tine said through phone and Johnny laughed silently on the other sighed.

"I know haha"

If you didn't understood,then the moment Sarawat stepped out their room Tine went to get his phone and texted Johnny for help.

_

After one and half hour Tine stepped out from the bathroom and saw Sarawat sitting on his bed with his phone.

"Oh you didn't left yet?"Tine asked hiding his laugh and Sarawat sighed.

"We cancelled the hangout"Sarawat said and Tine did and victory dance mentally.

Sarawat took his towel and entered the bathroom and closed the door before yelling.

"We cancelled the hangout for now because he said to call him after I take a shower and call him"Sarawat said and Tine gritted his teeth.

"You little brat" Sarawat laughed hearing Tine.

_

"You both should talk to eachother and solve the problem. Seeing you two like this is terrible"Jessie said.

"That's right Bun. She don't have any other friends other than us and ever since you two stopped talking she's silent again"Katie said and Bun sighed.

"What should I do? She herself said she want me to stay away-"

"I don't think she meant what she said. See, I've called Jisoo to this cafe to complete the project. But one who's going to go is not me but you"Jessie said and Bun shook her head.