-51

"Are you nervous?"Bun looked at Tine and Tine smiled and nodded.

"A little.......are you?"he asked and she nodded.

"A little"they chuckled and put his hand in front and she put her hand on his and they hold eachothers firmly.

"We got this, shall we?"he asked and she smiled.

"We shall"she side hugged him and the door was wide open in front of them.

Two bestfriend's were getting married.

They looked at eachothers before walking in slowly and they saw the love of their lives at the end of the aisle and smiled.

Yes, two childhood bestfriend's were getting married to the love of their lives on the same day in the same altar.

Sarawat and Jisoo looked at their soon to be wedded with tears of love and happiness in their eyes.

Their family and friends were on the either sides smiling and waving at them.

It was the day they dreamed of for too long and now it's time......

They stood beside their partners and looked at each other and smiled.

"You look beautiful"Jisoo whispered and Bun blushed, it was a rare seen to see Bun blushing and Everyone were planning to make it a reason to tease her next.

"You look like the only pretty thing existing in the world"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled.

"Excuse me, do I look like a ghost to you?"Bun gasped and asked to Sarawat making everyone laugh,even the priest.

"You look pretty too"Sarawat said and Bun rolled her eyes.

"Too bad I already have someone"Bun said hooking her hands with Jisoo and Sarawat gasped making Tine laugh his ass off.

"Yaah you're unbelievable"Sarawat said and Bun scoffed.

"She really got more of your blood"Win whispered to Bright who silently chuckled looking at his daughter.

"THAT'S MY GIRL"Lucas yelled from the side and Bun turned around to give him a grin and laughed seeing Jessie planning the next.

"And THAT'S MY MAN, TINE"she yelled making Lucas and Sarawat look at her shocked and Tine turned around and laughed at her but he felt Sarawat's hand wrapping around his waist showing that he belongs Wat and no one else.

Ohm chuckled at that like others.

"Can we begin the ceremony now?"Priest asked and they were about to say yes but the Tine was looking around to see someone.

"Where is Aria?"Sarawat asked to Tine and he shook his head.

"Jeongin isn't here either. Maybe they went out for some-" suddenly the side door of the church was opened and everyone turned to look at Jeongin holding Aria's hand.

Everyone remained silent while looking at them.

"Jeongin You're holding my hands"he didn't got what she whispered and moved closer.

"Take your hands off me"she whisper yelled and he let go off her suddenly.

She ran to Ohm.

"Mind to explain?You two aren't married yet dear"

"He was just helping me to run fast"she breathed out and looked at her brother who motioned her to come close.

"What was that Aria?Why are you late"he asked in a low voice.

"Don't worry P'Wat, I just got a little late from beauty parlour and had to run from down there and he just helped. And of course dad just reminded me that we aren't married yet,so don't bother to say that again"She said and walked back to Jeongin's and her father's side while smiling sweetly at other's.

All other members of Together were on other side watching their brother about to get married and Chan was just beside them and already made friends with the idols.

"Let's begin the ceremony"Sarawat said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"Can't wait huh?"Tine Asked and Sarawat winked.

"Not anymore"A blush crept onto Tine's cheek hearing Sarawat and Bun cleared her throat.

"Can you be a little romantic soo?"Bun whispered to Jisoo who smirked.

"You sure you can take it?"Jisoo whispered and asked back.

"Nevermind, let's just begin"Bun said and Jisoo chuckled.

"So as you all know we are gathered here for heavenly moment of marriage ceremony of Sarawat with Tine and Jisoo with Achara. Let's begin the ceremony"the priest said and Everyone had a smile on their face.

"Sarawat, do you accept to love Tine as your lawfully wedded wife and cherish him,in sickness and in wealth,till death separate you both?"

Everyone looked at Sarawat who was not at all hesitant, not even a tiny bit.

"I do" he said and stealed a glance at Tine blushing and being cute.

"Tine, do you accept to love Sarawat as your lawfully wedded husband and cherish him,in sickness and in wealth,till death separate you both?"

Tine looked up at the priest and smiled "I do".

Their family looked each other and smiled.

Priest looked at the other couple.

"Jisoo, do you accept to love Achara as your lawfully wedded wife and cherish her,in sickness and in wealth,till death separate you both?"

"I do"Jisoo smiled and looked at her parents who were on a side with Felix near them, they were finally happy for their daughter to have a nice Family.

"Achara, do you accept to love Jisoo as your lawfully wedded husband and cherish her,in sickness and in wealth,till death separate you both?"

Bun was squealing inside with happiness as she answered.

"Definitely I do"she said making other laugh at the cuteness and even the priest was struggling to fight back the smile.

"Now you may kiss your partner"the priest said and the newly wedded faced each other.

Tine and Sarawat wasn't that hesitant about the kiss and they happily kissed eachother earning cheers from the crowd.

But Bun was a little hesitant here and Jisoo smiled.

"Don't worry, just look at me, it's just me and you"Jisoo smiled and made the first move by kissing Bun First and Bun smiled against the kiss.

"With the power vested in me, now I pronounce both of you as husband and wife"the priest said and Tine suddenly cried and Sarawat hugged him.

"He found the one for him"Tine's father said happily with a proud smile and his wife was crying from how happy she was for the both couple.

_

They've travelled together a long journey........ they've gone through best and worst , ups and downs, sometimes they failed eachother, let go of each other, made mistakes and learnt from it, helped eachother, understood eachother and in the end they definitely find happiness by finding the right one's for them.

They were born with a string attached, everyone are............. sometimes we find our otger half easily,but some take time, some never find the other half............

You may struggle, sometimes you'll feel like giving up this all, you'll get tired,will feel like you can't take one more step anymore and then you'll see one hand extended towards you.......maybe the person who is extending the hand is also asking for help..........but if you take the risk by holding eachothers hand and supporting eachother to get up, fill eachothers flaws and decided to go forward and fight all the wrongs..... you'll definitely see the light, the end will be more beautiful that you could ever dream of, sad ending doesn't mean it's the final ending, it's just a beginning for something else......... maybe there you'll find a happy ending.........

Never give up your hope's, don't let go..........hold on while you still can because.........you are strong and Someone is there..... waiting for you......maybe you'll be the only one who could help them, so.......hold on..

....let the fate bring you TOGETHER and then it's yours to love and take care of whatever you have❤️.